0.00%
    bums
    0.00%
    Classic FOTY
    6.67%

Beercules, Camacho never fought at 126. How about at Junior
    Lightweight(130)?

Comment

This would have to be a pure fantasy match up, considering the closest Camacho came to fw was very early in his career, long before his title runs.

Camacho at his best was very quick and had sharp reflexes, he could frustrate the best of them and I think Manny would have a difficult start to the fight. But eventually his class and brilliance would shine through and I reckon he'd stop Camacho in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        This would have to be a pure fantasy match up, considering the closest Camacho came to fw was very early in his career, long before his title runs.

Camacho at his best was very quick and had sharp reflexes, he could frustrate the best of them and I think Manny would have a difficult start to the fight. But eventually his class and brilliance would shine through and I reckon he'd stop Camacho in the later rounds.
        camacho had a great chin.

pac won't ko him.

pac wins UD thru outworking camacho and being aggressor. 126-147.

now camacho jr.?

ko.

Comment

Camacho never fought at 126

If the fight were at 130 and both were in their prime, I'd favor Camacho of the 80's

He had a great chin to take Manny's best shots....a great jab to keep him at bay and respectable power.

this would be the first time Manny faced someone noticeably faster of hand

I'd favor Camacho in a close competitive, but clear Decision

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Camacho was never stopped in his career and I don't remember seeing him get dropped

A past prime Macho took the best shots of Trinidad, Julio Cesar Chavez, ODLH

in his prime took great shots from Edwin Rosario

I don't think Manny would stop him but could outwork him for a decision

Comment

camacho didn't have good power.

camacho had good handspeed because he didn't put any mustard on it. pac had speed throwing full power.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                camacho didn't have good power.

camacho had good handspeed because he didn't put any mustard on it. pac had speed throwing full power.
                if he didn't have power he wouldn't have 45 knockouts across 130-168

He stopped committing to his shots as much after the Rosario fight but he had enough to get your respect, otherwise he'd got ran over

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Camacho never fought at 126

If the fight were at 130 and both were in their prime, I'd favor Camacho of the 80's

He had a great chin to take Manny's best shots....a great jab to keep him at bay and respectable power.

this would be the first time Manny faced someone noticeably faster of hand

I'd favor Camacho in a close competitive, but clear Decision

So why did you vote for Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    Camacho was never stopped in his career and I don't remember seeing him get dropped

A past prime Macho took the best shots of Trinidad, Julio Cesar Chavez, ODLH

in his prime took great shots from Edwin Rosario

I don't think Manny would stop him but could outwork him for a decision
                    but shrinking down to 126? a weight Pac was very comfortable at for quite a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X