No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch the latest Vice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I agree that rhino episode was gross. The morons think rhino horn prevents cancer
    The Rhino one was really bad, also the one about Kazakhstan was gruesome as hell with all deformed people and babies and shít.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      the episode i hated the most was the rhino black market tusks.

they showed a video of a rhino whose face got hacked off and was left alive to suffer.

disgusting and repugnant human beings.

i mean you already got the rhino tusk is it too much to ask to put it down so it doesnt suffer anymore?

if the rhinos goes extinct you can blame the vietnamese people.

ill never buy another ban mi sandwich again.

****ing rhino eating bastards.

i was really really upset after i saw that.

Comment

I never seen the rhino one, but bit sick what from ive heard

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          the episode i hated the most was the rhino black market tusks.

they showed a video of a rhino whose face got hacked off and was left alive to suffer.

disgusting and repugnant human beings.

i mean you already got the rhino tusk is it too much to ask to put it down so it doesnt suffer anymore?

if the rhinos goes extinct you can blame the vietnamese people.

ill never buy another ban mi sandwich again.

****ing rhino eating bastards.

i was really really upset after i saw that.
          That's one episode that I won't be watching. As a viewer, animal cruelty is by far the worst thing for me to have to witness. I know that probably sounds ****ed up, particularly with me being a humanist, but that's just how it is for me.

Also, I've already been unfortunate enough to have seen a video and photographs of exactly what you're talking about and the thought alone is enough to make me sick to my stomach.

Vile pieces of ****. The lot of 'em.

Same with the Japanese who de-fin millions of sharks per year and toss them back in the ocean after they've collected what they wanted.

Comment

i dont even wanna watch this anymore.....

i want to get entertained, every episode is great but so god damn depressing.

i dont even know if i want to download the new episodes after seeing the one with the fukushima disaster....

Comment

Vice season 3 came and went. Did anybody else watch it? Strongest season thus far. I literally shit a brick.

Comment

Working...
              X