Matthysse...Cab drivers and crooked refs... Talk about hometown gifts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
    Your gaining quite a rep on the site, funny stuff
    Yea, this guy is awesome! I hope he sticks around after his hero and idol gets put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
      Your gaining quite a rep on the site, funny stuff
      Thanks brotha man. Studies show, kids learn best when humor is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
        Yea, this guy is awesome! I hope he sticks around after his hero and idol gets put to sleep.

I will be here when Danny fights his last fight at cruiserweight.

Comment

I think Garcia will win and I even like Garcia as a fighter but come on you've got this thing with lucas man that was a bullshnit stoppage but what happens 2 years from now when your saying what a great win Mattysse was for Garcia or even well he lost to a great fighter in Lucas I mean your totally saying how bad the compatition is before the fight so is what your saying is Garcia only fights bums and should get no respect from the boxing community ok he's an average fighter who fights bums so he can stay undefeated what a snatch a$$ pu$$y Garcia is he never fights anyone good and should be run outta boxing

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
            I think Garcia will win and I even like Garcia as a fighter but come on you've got this thing with lucas man that was a bullshnit stoppage but what happens 2 years from now when your saying what a great win Mattysse was for Garcia or even well he lost to a great fighter in Lucas I mean your totally saying how bad the compatition is before the fight so is what your saying is Garcia only fights bums and should get no respect from the boxing community ok he's an average fighter who fights bums so he can stay undefeated what a snatch a$$ pu$$y Garcia is he never fights anyone good and should be run outta boxing
            are you telling me my backwards logic worked and killed this insane thread

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
              Good thing your uncle's friend was the ref that night in Argentina... That eye closing like that... That ref wanted to take NO chances.

Wonder why Harris has lost nearly every fight since the Matthysse fight? Odd to see a trend like that start in a fight that he was clearly dominating in.

Maybe Lucas simply ruined him?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Wonder why Harris has lost nearly every fight since the Matthysse fight? Odd to see a trend like that start in a fight that he was clearly dominating in.

Lucas didn't ruin nobody. The corrupt ref ruined Vivian. Made him lost hope in boxing.

Comment

This fight was in Mexico City, so it was not a hometown gift, but a bad stoppage.

Comment

I like how you made an alt account. It just shows your insecurity as a person, and your overall nervousness about the fight.

Why not post on your real account.... Because you want an out if Garcia loses. You aren't man enough to face the heat of an online forum if he loses. If Matthysse loses I will give Garcia his props and move on...

What's wrong with you. Grow some balls. Show some confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Maybe Harris was "SHOT!"

Even though, the ref robbed him of his chance to close Lucas other eye. Did you watch how alert and pissed off Harris was about the stoppage?

Comment

Working...
                      X