No announcement yet.

Y'all are truly hilarious for hyping up Floyds win over the bum Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    beating a top professional ranked fighter is an accomplishment in my book i used to think like you but once i tried the sport for myself and seen how hard it was i have nothing but respect for these men... i guess being better than everyone is floyds downfall here because the ghost is a legit boxer and so is rios they arent elite but they damn sure deserve respect.... just sucks that hes coming off a loss and has never fought at 147 so that gives people something to talk about
    No one denies Floyd is a great fighter. It's just that everyone is hyping up the win of Guerrero to bolster Floyd's status when Guerrero isn't elite at all.

Comment

Guerrero is not the best but he is not a bum

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
        Y'all know I'm right.
        No, cus no one's hyped up the win at all, Everyone saw the match as something Floyd would win without much question, but Guerro is a pretty good figher, just not the elite level floyd should be fighting, now he's fighting canelo and you're talking smack about how Floyd's gonna get beating off him. It remains to be seen, I'd love to see what bulls**t you come out with on sept 15th!

Comment

Why do people make a thread for every thought they have of Floyd?

By the way, Guerrero is still easily better than Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Warrior View Post
            Two names......Daud Yordan and Gamaliel Diaz
            A 126 pounder and a 130 pounder

Who did he fight at Welterweight? 1 guy called Andre Berto who is a bum and Selçuk Aydın.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
              No, cus no one's hyped up the win at all, Everyone saw the match as something Floyd would win without much question, but Guerro is a pretty good figher, just not the elite level floyd should be fighting, now he's fighting canelo and you're talking smack about how Floyd's gonna get beating off him. It remains to be seen, I'd love to see what bulls**t you come out with on sept 15th!
              After this win everyone couldn't stop with the clamouring over Floyd claiming this win certified that he is unbeatable at 147, this fight somehow showed how he has everything. When Pac slaughters Rios everyone will cry about Rios being a bum but when Floyd beats a blown up lightweight he's the greatest of all time.

Comment

A 126 pounder and a 130 pounder

Who did he fight at Welterweight? 1 guy called Andre Berto who is a bum and Selçuk Aydın.
                There's always be people like you who go around forums calling professional athletes bums, has beens and washed out.

That's the spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  There's always be people like you who go around forums calling professional athletes bums, has beens and washed out.

That's the spirit!
                  It's pathetic it really is

Comment

After this win everyone couldn't stop with the clamouring over Floyd claiming this win certified that he is unbeatable at 147, this fight somehow showed how he has everything. When Pac slaughters Rios everyone will cry about Rios being a bum but when Floyd beats a blown up lightweight he's the greatest of all time.
                    Well carry on saying what you want but isn't the list for top ten welters something like

147lbs/10st 7lbs

1: Floyd Mayweather, 44-0, WBC

2: Timothy Bradley, 30-0-0-1, WBO

3: Manny Pacquiao* (Philippines), 54-5-2

4: Devon Alexander*, 25-1, IBF

5: Robert Guerrero*, 31-2-1-2

6: Marcos Maidana (Argentina), 34-3

7: Adrien Broner, 26-0-1, WBA

8: Kell Brook (GB), 29-0

9: Andre Berto, 28-2

10: Paulie Malignaggi, 32-5

So, who else do you expect him to fight?

Comment

The win proved Floyd still had his legs and his accuracy. Not because he beat Robert Guerrero

Comment

Working...
                      X