Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather CombuBox Stats EXPOSED (By Precisepuncher)! (must see)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto would rip Floyd to the body and get no credit for it by those idiot commentators. Closer fight then the judges had it but the right guy won. Sort of like Canelo-Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      They are simply an entertainment tool used by networks
      They should be labelled as such. Lampley should be made to state "and I remind you that these numbers are absolute horseshit" every time he spouts them during a broadcast. There should be some limits to their ability to tell lies.

While the HBO side of the broadcast is entertainment, the fight is actually real. Sometimes people forget the distinction.

Comment

Compubox is fairly good for casual fans who obviously aren't keeping track of every punch so it gives them some sense of what is going on. So it has it's purposes in that regard, plus it is always interesting seeing someone else's take on what is going on in a fight.

Anyone who uses to justify any sort of real boxing argument (especially a scoring argument) should get laughed at though~

Still while I pay it no mind at all, it is interesting to see if I agree with their general take on the action or if I disagree.

Comment

Working...
        X