No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole hits a new low with trolling article

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    "I was the matador and he was the bull," Rigondeaux said. "They don't like seeing the matador."

And there endeth the lesson.

This is all just madness

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I just don't get how people are calling this fight dull at all. It was a ridiculously tense edge of your seat thriller.
      MAN, I was the same way..... Very very tense fight,.. Boxing at its highest level

Comment

I will say I'm shocked at the amount of people coming out and saying they had the fight close...I don't know what I missed cause I had it 10-2 Rigo, 9-3 maybe. It was just chasing and getting pierced with left hands, wtf did they see?

Comment

The fight DID suck. Rigo had a full house booing him the entire fight. People can hide behind the "Well they just don't get it because they aren't true boxing fans" all they like, but the fact remains that it was one of the most boring fights I've seen in years. And yeah, I'm old enough to have watched the careers of guys like Sweet Pea on tv, not on youtube. There is a huge difference between the two. Styles like Rigo's are why nobody watches amature boxing. It's like watching fencing.

Comment

If you didn't realize he was garbage when he scored Margarito vs Williams for Margarito by a wide margin, hopeful now you will.

Comment

I'm not reading this but that's digusting... Another writer added on to my **** list. Sounds to me like all these guys had money on Donaire and lost it. Screw them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Boxing writers are abusing their power and trying to sway the public into believing their biased agendas.

Comment

It seems like everyone who is saying the figbt was boring has some mention of pacquio in there sig.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Boxing writers are abusing their power and trying to sway the public into believing their biased agendas.
                    Did you listen to the crowd last night? They know what they saw. They didnt need a writer to tell them Rigo is incredibly boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      The fight DID suck. Rigo had a full house booing him the entire fight. People can hide behind the "Well they just don't get it because they aren't true boxing fans" all they like, but the fact remains that it was one of the most boring fights I've seen in years. And yeah, I'm old enough to have watched the careers of guys like Sweet Pea on tv, not on youtube. There is a huge difference between the two. Styles like Rigo's are why nobody watches amature boxing. It's like watching fencing.
                      So Morrad Hakkar vs BHOP, Bhops vs Taylor, BHOP vs Calzaghe, Floyd vs Baldomir, Floyd vs DLH were less boring fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X