Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you enjoyed seeing get Knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    i dont dispised these guys but i enjoyed the ko nonetheless lennox lewis and manny pac.....
    Same. I also liked seeing Lewis get his revenge aswell.

It's not a TKO/KO but I liked seeing Hopkins destroy Tarver the way he did.

However #1 favorite is Mayweather Hatton a few years back.

Comment

atm...Carl Froch destroying Bute tops my list....my man Shane bouncing bombs off of Marg was rugged as well...Danny Green getting smacked silly by Tarver was satisfying to watch...watching Ortiz and The Ghost pound on Berto was also satisfying.....just waiting for David Haye to get clipped bad

Comment

No fighter I've despised, it's never that personal for me

When Lennox KTFO Rahman. I was so happy. I didn't go to sleep for ages, we recorded it onto a VHS (me and a mate) and must have replayed it 20 times

Naz vs Kevin Kelly

I want to see Maidana and Garcia knocked out, but I dont wish harm on either, I just wouldnt mind seeing it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          atm...Carl Froch destroying Bute tops my list....my man Shane bouncing bombs off of Marg was rugged as well...Danny Green getting smacked silly by Tarver was satisfying to watch...watching Ortiz and The Ghost pound on Berto was also satisfying.....just waiting for David Haye to get clipped bad
          YES! Forgot that one! That tops the list for sure.

Hoya vs Vargas/Mayorga are great ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Great examples.

Comment

Margarito vs Cotto 1

Margarito was always my dude and still is. He might have cheated before, it may have been his only time....i can't judge that. But I enjoyed watching Cotto get his knee pads out and kneel before his papi

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                So you enjoyed the whoopin Marg put on Cotto but also loved the whoopin Shane put on Marg?
                Yep.

I thought Margarito was going to destroy Cotto. He was too big, too strong, too much of a chin. While Cotto was wobbled plenty of times by smaller fighters like Corley, Torres and Judah. The Cotto fans were out of control, they were very arrogant and ****y. It was a big told you so moment for me on the forums.

Mosley-Margarito was the same as Margarito-Cotto. I was saying Mosley would win probably by SD in a close fight. Margarito had cherrypicked Mosley because he wanted DLH and DLH cherrypicked Pacquiao. Williams was calling out Margarito but he refused. Shane was getting disrespected badly. He surprised even those who thought he was going to win, nobody saw that whooping coming like that, only Roger Mayweather called it.

Just look at the first page of this thread.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=229958

And then look at what Shane Mosley did to Margarito, and tell me that is not satisfying.

Comment

Fernando Vargas by far!
                  he is a prick!
                  See you later Paquita la del Barrio aka Nando Vargas! haha
                  man im watching it again right now hahahah

Manny Pac second just because its the exclamation point on a great series

I cant wait for Fraud to get KO'd too that will bump to 1A for me

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yep.

I thought Margarito was going to destroy Cotto. He was too big, too strong, too much of a chin. While Cotto was wobbled plenty of times by smaller fighters like Corley, Torres and Judah. The Cotto fans were out of control, they were very arrogant and ****y. It was a big told you so moment for me on the forums.

Mosley-Margarito was the same as Margarito-Cotto. I was saying Mosley would win probably by SD in a close fight. Margarito had cherrypicked Mosley because he wanted DLH and DLH cherrypicked Pacquiao. Williams was calling out Margarito but he refused. Shane was getting disrespected badly. He surprised even those who thought he was going to win, nobody saw that whooping coming like that, only Roger Mayweather called it.

Just look at the first page of this thread.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=229958

And then look at what Shane Mosley did to Margarito, and tell me that is not satisfying.
                    I did, I called that (as Margarito is ****) just as I called Hoya was going to look like garbage vs Pac. I think I was the only one paying any attention to Roach who was stating just how bad Hoya was going to perform. Which was the only reason pac fought Hoya. Let alone Mosley, Margarito, Hatton, Cotto, JMM (at WW). Most all coming off loses or a few fights out from KO'ed or looking like complete washed up garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      I did, I called that (as Margarito is ****) just as I called Hoya was going to look like garbage vs Pac. I think I was the only one paying any attention to Roach who was stating just how bad Hoya was going to perform. Which was the only reason pac fought Hoya. Let alone Mosley, Margarito, Hatton, Cotto, JMM (at WW). Most all coming off loses or a few fights out from KO'ed or looking like complete washed up garbage.
                      It was so easy to pick DLH over pacquiao, I mean who would have thought. But all the signs were there, DLH not making WW in 9 years, Forbes busting DLH's face up at the 150 catchweight, Ariza saying he saw DLH got tired after running 1 lap[?], Roach saying DLH can't pull the trigger and will be weight drained at 147. It was all there. But still the size disparity made the majority of fans say, you know what with that size difference DLH can overcome any disadvantage he has.

Weight drain is serious business though, it's no joke. Look at Ward-Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                      X