Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye belong in the top 10 Pound for Pound list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does David Haye belong in the top 10 Pound for Pound list?

Haye got rid of Chisora in impressive fashion. For such a "small" Heavyweight like Haye, this is special imo. He is messing with the big boys and he is bringing it everytime his opponent is not called Klitschko. I think that deserves being in the top 10 p4p list. Haye got real skills, always had, and when I look at some of the guys in the current p4p list, I think Haye would fit right in there. He is skillful, fast, his chin looked fine in his last fights. Actually I think he is not just skillful, I would say VERY skillful
    Poll added
    Yes
    14.29%
    No
    85.71%

Sweet baby jesus, nooooooooo. Goddamn **** no.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
      Sweet baby jesus, nooooooooo. Goddamn **** no.
      and I guess your reasoning is that Haye is not american, right? LOL

Comment

If he wins another title, I would see no reason why not! He unified the cruiserweight titles and won a heavyweight title and as stated he is a small heavyweight these days.

Comment

I'm a big fan of David Haye, but not quite.

I do think he's a better fighter P4P than the likes of Tim Bradley for the record. Win another title, get another really good win....not far off.

Comment

I don't think winning one fight since 2010 and that sole win being against Derek Chisora does enough to put you on a P4P list.

Comment

lol @ the question.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                Haye got rid of Chisora in impressive fashion. For such a "small" Heavyweight like Haye, this is special imo. He is messing with the big boys and he is bringing it everytime his opponent is not called Klitschko. I think that deserves being in the top 10 p4p list. Haye got real skills, always had, and when I look at some of the guys in the current p4p list, I think Haye would fit right in there. He is skillful, fast, his chin looked fine in his last fights. Actually I think he is not just skillful, I would say VERY skillful
                Poll added
                remember a year ago when haye lost to klitschko? that was his chance to get into p4p territory, not against chisora. no offence, but this is a stupid thread.

Comment

Why does he deserve to be top 10 p4p he beat a decent fighter had a great ko but its not anything amazing y'all tripping just cause its the best heavy weight fight you've seen in a while

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    and I guess your reasoning is that Haye is not american, right? LOL
                    Exactly this.

Because Haye is not American he does not deserve p4p status.

Has nothing to do with Haye being unranked for a year and beating a guy who wasn't ranked top 100 p4p......Nope just the fact that he is English....

stupid ass

Comment

Working...
                    X