No announcement yet.

Why are boxers ending upo broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are boxers ending upo broke?

I mean there are guys fighting for 10k a fight, 100k, and I can only iamgine how broke they end up, if guys like Roy have trouble.

I recall Iran Barkley ending up living in free housing etc...

Eubank went bank rupted and so many others.

Anyone know how the pay works, do trainers get paid and then taxes after, or are taxes done on how much you earn straight up?

all the guys you mentioned are from african descent. What are you trying to say??

Comment

the more money you make, the more money you have to pay back in taxes. Fighters just forget.

They need to stop spending so much. its not that difficult, they just cant help it. Youd think theyd hire a reputable accountant and be done with it, but nope.

Comment

Not paying your taxes and being broke are 2 very very different things.

Comment

^^^^this^^^^

Comment

Wilfredo Gomez lives on social security and does not even know who he is

Comment

cuz fighters besides the klit brothers are not educated and are not savvy with their incomes.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Not paying your taxes and being broke are 2 very very different things.
                What if you end up broke because you don't pay taxes? Look at Joe Louis.

Comment

If Pinoys have trouble reading contracts, then African Americans have trouble dealing with taxes.

/RACIST

Comment

Perhaps some of them are living beyond their means,not having good money manager,their generosity being taken advantage of by relatives,friends etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X