Dan Rafael insults the Scottish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael insults the Scottish

Earl (LA)

Dan, why are your Scottish readers so cranky all the time?
    Dan Rafael
    (1:01 PM)

Becuase most of their fighters suck and it's cold and rainy there

well as a scotsman id jus like to say that dan rafael is a fat bastard and looks like he belongs in a zoo. that is all.

Comment

The fat bastard does have a point.

Comment

Err... yeah fair play fatman.

Comment

I like the scottish accent.

Comment

C'mon dude dont post half of the info. First off he was responding tithe following:

Mr. Rafael, I gave this chat a chance but you simply take too many questions on Latin and Filipino fighters and nothing on Euros. Sorry, but I'm looking for a bit more balanced coverage.

Dont make it seem like he hates Scots.

Secondly, he gets spammed by UK trolls defending their beloved Haye and calling out the K Bros for no good reason. Besides, the F'n chat today was almost exclusively about Amir Khan for crying out loud. A damn Euro.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              C'mon dude dont post half of the info. First off he was responding tithe following:

Mr. Rafael, I gave this chat a chance but you simply take too many questions on Latin and Filipino fighters and nothing on Euros. Sorry, but I'm looking for a bit more balanced coverage.

Dont make it seem like he hates Scots.

Secondly, he gets spammed by UK trolls defending their beloved Haye and calling out the K Bros for no good reason. Besides, the F'n chat today was almost exclusively about Amir Khan for crying out loud. A damn Euro.
              LOL @ Euro, you are so ignorant it's untrue.

Dan Rafael is in Las Vegas right now where David Haye is and Rafael is too much of a coward to go and talk to him after being a keyboard warrior for months.

Comment

It is true

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                  LOL @ Euro, you are so ignorant it's untrue.

Dan Rafael is in Las Vegas right now where David Haye is and Rafael is too much of a coward to go and talk to him after being a keyboard warrior for months.
                  I'm not even going to get into an argument with you, but know that YOU are the one coming off like a fool.

1. Rafeal chats live almost every Friday at 12 Noon EST
                  2. What I posted was directly from today's chat... Go check yourself dumb a$$
                  3. Does Amur talk with a Pak accent? No. He talks with an English accent where he RESIDES. He is formerly a Frank Warren Fighter who signs Brits, to fight in the UK, on SkY a UK tv station.
                  4. You're dumb.

Comment

Yeah Dan Rafael is a d i c k, but I still don't hear anyone in here denying that Scotland's fighters suck or that it is cold & rainy there.

Comment

Working...
                    X