Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you a loser if you work night shift at walmart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be gorilla dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
      ok im 24 years old i use to work at a saw mill for 4 years then recently quit because i was sick of doing mill work. but now im 24 years old working night shift at walmart making 10.50 an hour and one person called me a loser on facebook? because of this

im working doing what i can. what is your opinions

the funny thing is my coworkers are the lazy type that look like pot heads that dont wanna work day shift by regular people lol
      I was gonna say, nah, working night shift was the best....but you caught me lol

Comment

Far from a loser. You're working your butt off, keep doing your thing. Nothing wrong with working.

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
          ok im 24 years old i use to work at a saw mill for 4 years then recently quit because i was sick of doing mill work. but now im 24 years old working night shift at walmart making 10.50 an hour and one person called me a loser on facebook? because of this

im working doing what i can. what is your opinions

the funny thing is my coworkers are the lazy type that look like pot heads that dont wanna work day shift by regular people lol
          More than I was making at 24. Mind you that was nearly ten years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Far from a loser. You're working your butt off, keep doing your thing. Nothing wrong with working.
            i love working but 4 years at a mill? got sick of it. but i feel like im 24 and havent done much in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
              This might be gorilla dogs.
              what did you just call me

Comment

Weezy said it best, " A nine to five is OVERRATED "
                At least you dont have to deal with customers I fuŠn hate customers!
                Last edited by Access_Denied; 12-01-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

you stocking? i was stocking there before and wasnt even 10.50, was 9 flat.

Comment

im pretty sure it is a requirement to be ugly as sin to work at Wal-Mart

at least in the south

its like wal-mart is run by the siblings of the crypt keeper or something

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                      you stocking? i was stocking there before and wasnt even 10.50, was 9 flat.
                      yea overnight stocking. its not like every store is the same way there are thousands of walmarts all over the world not everyone is exactly the same

Comment

Working...
                      X