Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson: "The Judges Had Green Ahead? This Is Becoming Painful!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson and Emmanuel Augustus have been screwed a ton and never get the close rounds. Would've really felt bad for Johnson if this one went the distance and he lost.

Comment

That is fuckin' insane. Judges must really hate this guy.

Comment

Great win last night. He beat the younger Allan Green. Glen Johnson is a tough fighter though. He could have done that to anybody.

Comment

Congrats to my guy Glen Johnson. What a shot. Reming anyone of something?????? Roy...wow. Landed on the near spot he rocked Roy. Green should have kept his hands up for one, two...if you have the wherewithal to complain, get your behind up. But, I love Glen Johnson, and aside from Roy he has been oe of my favorites. Im not the best, Im just willing to fight the best. I love it and am glad he got the job done. Aside from Ward, I really dont see him having any problems with Abraham or Froch really.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
            Story of hes career. Good thing he KO'd him.
            True, looks like he needed a KO or at the very least some knockdowns to win it. Could unfortunately end up being the same story for the rest of his tournament run.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              Yeah, watched both parts of that vid. Johnson is a fan's fighter because he fights for the fans and don't duck anybody unlike Juanita Mamacita Hopez.
              Give me one 10+ loss fighter in the history of boxing who has ever ducked anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Give me one 10+ loss fighter in the history of boxing who has ever ducked anyone.
                Johnson fought the best of the best of them even after he lost to Hopkins. Your post is flawed brother.

Comment

these same judges who keep ****ing up are used over and over again because they know they can pay them off. jerry roth look at this dumbass he scored alexander kotelnik 116-112 for alexander and now he has green ahead of johnson. not to mention all his other horrible scorecards throughout his life. how can you be so wrong over and over and keep getting work unless they want you to be wrong over and over again. he must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    Yeah, watched both parts of that vid. Johnson is a fan's fighter because he fights for the fans and don't duck anybody unlike Juanita Mamacita Hopez.
                    LOL........... good thing the boriquaz dont come in these threads unless its about a rican or Margs

Comment

i had johson up 68-65

Comment

Working...
                      X