New pics with Larry Holmes, Buster Douglas and Michael Spinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
    We're you guys at a Tyson convention?
    LOL it seems like that but no, it was a benefit dinner for this organization called C.O.M.B.A.T.T. which is run by Larry Hazzard Sr and runs boxing gyms in Newark for underpriveledged kids.

I wrote this article on the event.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=26793

Comment

Originally posted by roughred View Post
      hey how come we cant see michael spinks

good job there asian sensation !

buster douglas looks like a cool guy
      I can see him, maybe I should repost it. Douglas was a great guy, they all were. Spinks was the nicest of them all. Larry Holmes hands out business cards with his autograph on them.

Comment

i see the spinks one now
        wow they look like giants man - rotfl

spinks is a legend man

how doyou do it asian sensation ?!!!

Comment

good pics homie. I was going to tell you about the new/old boxing show but I see that you already checked out the thread atleast. If your cool with the guys then you should call in one day. The interviews with Alexander & Shields were very good and you can tell they were some good ass host. They kept it real but were always respectful. My kind of show

Comment

hey hope you do an interview with michael spinks
            whats he doing nowadays ?

he was an all time great , just unlucky to have to be in tysons era

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
              buster douglas looks like that dude from boyz n the hood.

"you know you done **** up right?"
              You bought the bottle of beer at 1030???? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by roughred View Post
                i see the spinks one now
                wow they look like giants man - rotfl

spinks is a legend man

how doyou do it asian sensation ?!!!
                Spinks was a great fighter. My favorite quote on him came from Larry Merchant: "He goes into a state of self-preservation and then improvises." LOL

I write for this site, as well as Boxing Digest Magazine and a few other media outlets. I did interview Michael Spinks, as well as a few other fighters that night. Check it out in this article:

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=26793

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  good pics homie. I was going to tell you about the new/old boxing show but I see that you already checked out the thread atleast. If your cool with the guys then you should call in one day. The interviews with Alexander & Shields were very good and you can tell they were some good ass host. They kept it real but were always respectful. My kind of show
                  Thanks DLT, I think I've been on David's show before. David and I go back a little, he's a great guy and I'm glad he's on our site now. He's a really great guy.

Comment

love the hat!

Comment

Spinks was a great fighter. My favorite quote on him came from Larry Merchant: "He goes into a state of self-preservation and then improvises." LOL

I write for this site, as well as Boxing Digest Magazine and a few other media outlets. I did interview Michael Spinks, as well as a few other fighters that night. Check it out in this article:

lol - yeah he was the master of defense. and he had to be at heavyweight

cool. thanks !

Comment

Working...
                      X