Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama is gonna lose cause the Latinas as a whole are not voting for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama is gonna lose cause the Latinas as a whole are not voting for him

The mexicans wanted Clinton, the puerto ricans voted for clinton...the truth is Mexicans do not trust a black man.

It is also evident on this website and no Secret that the Mexicans hate blacks on here.

I bet you instead of voting obama they ain't gonna vote at all.

It ain't about the white vote because Obama is getting mainly white votes and of course the black vote.

Obama will lose California, Texas, and florida

Well it's been established.

your political projections are surreal. You = Political Anchor.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

to be fair obama spent like 5 minutes in pr.secondly, he's a dem they'll vote for him more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Well it's been established.

your political projections are surreal. You = Political Anchor.
        thank you man you still need to hook me up with a how to play piano dvd!

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
          to be fair obama spent like 5 minutes in pr.secondly, he's a dem they'll vote for him more often than not.
          Dont matter the point is they would rather not vote then vote for OBAMA!

I live in Cali and during the primaries the mexicans in gallop and exit polls gave the majority of there vote to hilary clinton.

This is proven because if you watch CNN they tell you California is gonna be a difficult state for barack to win, and the hispanic vote as well.

many hispanics do not trust a black man.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            thank you man you still need to hook me up with a how to play piano dvd!
            Haha .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm PR and I intend on voting for Obama, unless he does something really Stupid which is highly unlikely. Obama seems to break the color obsticle. When you hear him make his speaches you just see a person nothing else. **** Hillary! She is a bitter typical woman who just doesn't stop nagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                The mexicans wanted Clinton, the puerto ricans voted for clinton...the truth is Mexicans do not trust a black man.

It is also evident on this website and no Secret that the Mexicans hate blacks on here.

I bet you instead of voting obama they ain't gonna vote at all.

It ain't about the white vote because Obama is getting mainly white votes and of course the black vote.

Obama will lose California, Texas, and florida
                My observation is that Latinos tend to lean somewhat conservative politically.

On another note, we can bet all your points against an equal amount of mine on whether Obama wins California or not.

Comment

well I've never heard of a black puerto rican so you might be right

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
                    well I've never heard of a black puerto rican so you might be right
                    tito Trinidad

Comment

Working...
                    X