Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever cheat on your woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted no because I once loved a girl who cheated on me and that **** hurts and I won't inflict that kind of pain on anyone.

I don't understand those who do it or persuade others into doing it.

But I'm going to be honest. I done a lot of **** that I once said I would never do. So I don't know. I certainly hope not.

If I sexy ass girl wants to f@ck me and I'm not satisfied with my woman--I think I'll be vulnerable.

Comment

looks like I'm the only honest one on here so far....

Comment

I'd like to think that I wouldn't but who knows. I wouldn't go out looking for it but sometimes **** happens especially when hot women and alcohol are involved.. As Chris Rock said, a man is only as faithful as his options.

Comment

Originally posted by -Most Hated- View Post
          Me ... i wouldnt man. If im with a girl im with her cuz i love her man. Cheating is for the weak. If you dont love a girl leave her and dont hurt the girl man.
          exactly.. we think the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Put It Down View Post
            exactly.. we think the same..
            The author of this thread is a dinnermasher who watches the Lifetime channel. He's never had *****. Don't take him seriously. View the last thread he just made, bragging about his alts.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              The author of this thread is a dinnermasher who watches the Lifetime channel. He's never had *****. Don't take him seriously. View the last thread he just made, bragging about his alts.
              still.. i had it before and i still wouldn't do it

Comment

Originally posted by -Most Hated- View Post
                Me ... i wouldnt man. If im with a girl im with her cuz i love her man. Cheating is for the weak. If you dont love a girl leave her and dont hurt the girl man.

this is ban worthy...good job BPP!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  this is ban worthy...good job BPP!
                  I want a live feed to him jumping off that damn bridge. I'd seriously ship $15 to view it in entirety.

Comment

No, I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't like that to happen to me, and if I choose someone to be with its because there's no one else, that's why I'm alone

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      I'd like to think that I wouldn't but who knows. I wouldn't go out looking for it but sometimes **** happens especially when hot women and alcohol are involved.. As Chris Rock said, a man is only as faithful as his options.
                      Best post so far. I love it when people say words like "Never". As if they can predict the future or even truly know themselves.

People change, things happen. I'm not saying I would cheat on my wife or that she would cheat on me but things do happen. People fall out of love, fall back in love etc.

I think it's hard for most men to stay faithful because we have a dick in between our legs but you must try and stay faithful if you make a commitment to someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X