Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I'll Fight Golovkin Before Canelo Does - For Right Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I know what i'm worth.." *sigh ...Nightmares of Pirog...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Jacobs is fighting Mora on Sep. 9...
      ... the poor chap actually has to mention GGG in order to remind his fans that he is fighting somebody...
      Watch Mora put him on the deck again.

Comment

Jacobs should've strike when the pot was hot after quillen ko or took least money for Golovkin fight probably would've been his biggest payday then facing Pointless fight with S.Mora .

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          When did Jacobs turn down 3 mil? Just keep making sh.it up to boost up your argument.
          He got £1.5m for Quillin, he said he can fight 2 Quillins for the money offered from GGG's team, that equals £3m. I also said 'If' he was offered £3m..learn to read.

Also, 'make sh.it up to boost my argument'..what argument, i don't have one. What are you talking about?

Brooks getting 4 mil. At the very least Jacobs should be getting that. And that offer came from Eddie Hearn not GGG's people.
          Brook is getting that money because Hearn is putting it up. If Haymon doesn't want to put up that kind of money for Jacobs it's because he thinks he's not worth it. So how is Jacobs worth at least that?
          Last edited by Chrismart; 08-27-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Why does Danny keep calling out BJS? Dude can't take a hint? BJS isn't bailing him out of this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Brook's getting $4mill b/c he has the UK public willing to pay it. You said it yourself, Hearn put up that offer, so why the hell would that entitle Jacobs to anything? WTF are you thinking??? Use some damn logic in your life...

Jacobs couldn't even get 8,500 people to buy tickets to his fight with Quillin. Only 385k people bothered watching on tv. Danny has no demand.
              You think GGG vs Jacobs isn't a sellable fight? K2 needs to get off their lazy asses and find the money. That's what big boy promoters do. As much as I dislike Oscar he does what it takes to get Canelo that purse he's garunteed. That's what hustlers do. They hustle.

Comment

You think GGG vs Jacobs isn't a sellable fight? K2 needs to get off their lazy asses and find the money. That's what big boy promoters do. As much as I dislike Oscar he does what it takes to get Canelo that purse he's garunteed. That's what hustlers do. They hustle.
                I get the impression that BJS isn't wildly popular in the U.K. And we know about Jacobs.

I think it would do ok. Nothing earth shattering though.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Watch Mora put him on the deck again.
                  ... I don't really know and actually I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... I don't really know and actually I don't care...
                    None of us do. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      None of us do. LOL.
                      Green K sent! ...............................

Comment

Working...
                      X