Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the fat yanks putting Great Britain below China in the medal table, they mad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a **** about Beijing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      The convention used by the IOC is to sort by the number of gold medals the athletes from a country have earned. In the event of a tie in the number of gold medals, the number of silver medals is taken into consideration, and then the number of bronze medals. If two countries have an equal number of gold, silver, and bronze medals, they are ordered in the table alphabetically by their IOC country code.
      again,

it does not prove your OP correct at all that people never cared about bronze or silver or total medal counts until beijing/china cuz americans doe.

are you seriously saying china is better than america???

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        again,

it does not prove your OP correct at all that people never cared about bronze or silver or total medal counts until beijing/china cuz americans doe.

are you seriously saying china is better than america???
        That wasn't even my argument, you've literally blended the opinion of another poster into mine.

Comment

Why is our American colony giving us sass?

Comment

Google does it by Gold medals and not over all medals. Guess it depends on where you look.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Google does it by Gold medals and not over all medals. Guess it depends on where you look.
              does that really matter tbear????

lol....

medals are medals.

people like the TS are TRYING paint a false narrative trying to pretend silver, bronze, and total medal counts didnt matter because americans are somehow behind it because of china an beijing loooool....

Comment

does that really matter tbear????

lol....

medals are medals.

people like the TS are TRYING paint a false narrative trying to pretend silver, bronze, and total medal counts didnt matter because americans are somehow behind it because of china an beijing loooool....
                Doesn't matter to me.

Comment

so bronze and silver never mattered and total medal counts never mattered until beijing?

when did this start?

can you and hyperion actually show ANY EVIDENCE proving this?

dude, i remember, that's all you need to know.

only golds used to matter. i'm american first, it's where i rest my head.

Comment

P4P Britain>>>>>>>>>>US, that's all that matters.

Comment

The medal count that matters is the one America is doing best in

Comment

Working...
                      X