Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters in Boxingscene - CompuPost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which list has more relevance to the real world, most quoted p4p or the boxing p4p?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Honestly the only reason I am not p4p #1 is because I went on hiatus/retirement for a year like Floyd did when the division was heating up, but NSB wasn't heating up, it was going down like the HW division in the early 2000s, losing legends like led , jrosales13 , thuggery , Maniac310 , The Weebler i , and Team Vitaminas , and having them get replaced by cans and cab drivers like SWAGswag , Frank Ducketts , J The UnBiased , Bori Bori , and Tejano

I've been on a tear like a prime Pacmonster doe, so don't even trip.
      This feature being notified when mentioned is great. Kudos Bscene.

Bro Wraps, I think it's such a waste of time and energy for us, noblemen, to mingle with these lowest of the plebeians.

But then again, its a noble act for us to interact with them to make them feel good about themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I don't know who larryggg is... I only noticed that freedom.. is back and he has "quoted: 2323 Post(s)", which is more than larryggg has...

Aren't some moderators here in order to sort this out?
        Freedom is banned.

freedom... is larryggg with his name changed. Click on larryggg on the list and see where it takes you.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Without further a due
          What's your favourite (favorite, Fat Yank) Shakespeare play, ****? Much A Due About Nothing?

Fat Yank.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            What's your favourite (favorite, Fat Yank) Shakespeare play, ****? Much A Due About Nothing?

Fat Yank.
            Kev's just giving credit where credit is do (due).

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
              This feature being notified when mentioned is great. Kudos Bscene.

Bro Wraps, I think it's such a waste of time and energy for us, noblemen, to mingle with these lowest of the plebeians.

But then again, its a noble act for us to interact with them to make them feel good about themselves.

Comment

So I saw my "quoted" statistics, and wondered if i'm on here too much. So I started observing for 5 minutes, posters with 1k+ post quotes and I have compiled a list of the top 10 most quoted posters on the forum.

These 10 posters will get quoted more than you pound for pound, meaning if your fingers were the same size and the keyboards were all the same. These posters make posts that attract members to reply to them, giving the site more traffic, luring lurkers to sign up, luring offline members to sign in. Without further a due, here is the top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters list.
                1. Dirk Diggler UK - 2,520
                2. larryggg - 2,282
                3. BrushMyHair! - 1,919
                4. The Big Dunn - 1,814
                5. aboutfkntime - 1,731
                6. OnePunch - 1,620
                7. !WAR KOVALEV! - 1,547
                8. HanzGruber - 1,539
                9. LacedUp - 1,513
                10. Zaroku - 1,463

*This list will be updated monthly.
                **If you have more quoted posts than a poster on this list, don't be afraid to speak up. You belong in the top 10 P4P Most Quoted, say something.
                *** These numbers are according to CompuPost, which started late in Q4 of last year.
                ****Admins please let us have some fun, no one is flaming in this thread. Keep the thread up in NSB since 8 out of 10 of these posters are NSB posters. Thank you.
                Imagine if you counted all the alts dirk used when he went HAM when he got banned. That would add at least another 500 posts.

Comment

So I saw my "quoted" statistics, and wondered if i'm on here too much. So I started observing for 5 minutes, posters with 1k+ post quotes and I have compiled a list of the top 10 most quoted posters on the forum.

These 10 posters will get quoted more than you pound for pound, meaning if your fingers were the same size and the keyboards were all the same. These posters make posts that attract members to reply to them, giving the site more traffic, luring lurkers to sign up, luring offline members to sign in. Without further a due, here is the top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters list.
                  2. larryggg - 2,282
                  3. BrushMyHair! - 1,919
                  4. The Big Dunn - 1,814
                  5. aboutfkntime - 1,731
                  6. OnePunch - 1,620
                  7. !WAR KOVALEV! - 1,547
                  8. HanzGruber - 1,539
                  9. LacedUp - 1,513
                  10. Zaroku - 1,463

**If you have more quoted posts than a poster on this list, don't be afraid to speak up. You belong in the top 10 P4P Most Quoted, say something.
                  *** These numbers are according to CompuPost, which started late in Q4 of last year.
                  ****Admins please let us have some fun, no one is flaming in this thread. Keep the thread up in NSB since 8 out of 10 of these posters are NSB posters. Thank you.
                  I think I'm top5 now, will you update? where's my money?
                  Last edited by _Maxi; 07-28-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Ha ha, damn.
                    Now if you had "who makes more money in a month" competition here or something like that, it would be more worthy of discussion

Comment

2. larryggg - 2,282
                      3. BrushMyHair! - 1,919
                      4. The Big Dunn - 1,814
                      5. aboutfkntime - 1,731
                      6. OnePunch - 1,620
                      7. !WAR KOVALEV! - 1,547
                      8. HanzGruber - 1,539
                      9. LacedUp - 1,513
                      10. Zaroku - 1,463

You have way too much time on your hands!

Comment

Working...
                      X