Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: It'd Be Very Hard for Danny Garcia To Beat Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, Paulie...

Garcia sparks Khan again if they fight. Hard to argue the jab praise. Khan does have a good jab but it's not consistent, as in, he doesn't use it like he should.

Comment

Other fighters who have faced Garcia have been able to take away his left hook. If Khan could, he'd win. Unfortunately i don't think he has the ring IQ to make the necessary adjustments.

Comment

Danny knocks his ***** ass out again you cant dominate a fight by winning two rounds lol Danny has too many tools khan has speed and that It

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
          Question. When a fighter suffers a brutal KO usually the question is will he ever be the same, right? Usually that would be a thread or two on here. Khan's button has been hit seriously twice and danny hit as well. Vic ortiz is a good example he just cant take a punch anymore. Who is to say khan can still take a punch? If danny hits khan the way hit lucas, khan would be out cold. Khan v brook is a better fight. Khan is about the money and brook would generate much more money in the UK. We all know mayweather if he comes back is fighting garcia. Maybe i am wrong.
          A knockout, evolutionarily speaking, has been carried on as a human trait through the millennia as a 'last chance" means of protecting the human brain.

Khan's been knocked out, but it's not like he's ever had the fight beat out of him before being stopped; Khan's body is seemingly quick on the "protect the brain at all costs" instinct.

Prescott, knocked Khan out in 1, Garcia stopped Khan in 4, and Alvarez knocked out Khan in 6; adding up the shots that Khan took in all three of those fights, how much damage did he really sustain? (I'll bet you that he's sustained less damage over those three fights than Glen Tapia did in fighting James Kirkland, a fight that appears to have ruined Tapia)

Victor Ortiz is different, in the sense that the "quit" instinct seems to have been set in his psyche.

Comment

no, it wouldn't. khan keeps showing us he hasn't changed a bit and keeps making the same silly mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
              Question. When a fighter suffers a brutal KO usually the question is will he ever be the same, right? Usually that would be a thread or two on here. Khan's button has been hit seriously twice and danny hit as well. Vic ortiz is a good example he just cant take a punch anymore. Who is to say khan can still take a punch? If danny hits khan the way hit lucas, khan would be out cold. Khan v brook is a better fight. Khan is about the money and brook would generate much more money in the UK. We all know mayweather if he comes back is fighting garcia. Maybe i am wrong.
              Ortiz is shot

Khan's accuracy and timing is still there

He's not getting beat from pillar to post

He's not losing to Collazo level opponents

He's suffered 3 TKO losses, i dont even count the first one because it was so early in his career, we dont talk about Mannys early losses do we?

Khan went in the ring with a big puncher, he held his own in that fight, let his concentration slip for a mere second and paid the inevitable price...he knew the risks

Garcia ain't Canelo, its a 50/50 fight unlike Canelo vs Khan

When Khan losses his timing, his accuracy and is getting dominated by mediocre old boxers, then he should think retirement.

Comment

I tried to understand a single s*it in the quote and couldn't, he says he believes Khan beats Danny yet he says that Danny wasn't lucky the first time?! This chump doesn't make sense.

Danny beats him even worse this time. Khan's chin is just **** get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                  I tried to understand a single s*it in the quote and couldn't, he says he believes Khan beats Danny yet he says that Danny wasn't lucky the first time?! This chump doesn't make sense.

Danny beats him even worse this time. Khan's chin is just **** get over it.
                  He's saying Khan fought the wrong fight and got into a bravado tear up. He stopped boxing and started brawling.

Comment

Best jab in boxing?? Canelo just out jabbed him easily

Comment

He was winning the fight??? he got floored in the 3rd and ko'd in the 4th..how the hell does that =winning?

Comment

Working...
                      X