Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be brutally honest here, Andre Dirrell is Superior tp James Degale at boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He was superior at jabbing air and throwing combinations at DeGale's gloves, I'll give him that.

Whenever they exchanged or got close, DeGale would almost always get the better of him.

Exactly. He was also better at useless trash talk, whats the point when you are the one on your back?

Respect to Dirrell though he did show he had some heart in there, although it was a world title fight and he fell behind rather suddenly. So kind of had no choice but to fight on the front foot. Found it ironic after he said he won and Degale ran which is what Dirrell likes to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
      I disagree, the rounds that Dirrel looked good in were because DeGale was doing absolutely nothing. If anything DeGale was schooling Dirrel, when both fought DeGale would get the better of the exchanges,you need only look at the last two rounds for proof. I am not impressed by flashiness, Dirrel didn't land cleanly very often, he would hit DeGale's gloves most of the time.
      So true. DeGale was giving away rounds more than Dirrel was actually winning them. When DeGale won his rounds, he tended to win them big.

Comment

Working...
      X