No announcement yet.

Is Pulev a Top 10 Win for Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    David Haye. Like I said, Chisora has done as much as Pulev and didn't **** the bed when he fought a Klitschko.

I'm not saying Pulev definitely isn't top 5, but it's kind of sad that he might be.
    haye? the guy is retired lol wtf

chisora has lost all meaningful fights, id definitely have him top 10 but he just cant be top 5, no way. if he beats fury then maybe but a fat fury beat him before, this fury will beat him too.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      haye? the guy is retired lol wtf

chisora has lost all meaningful fights, id definitely have him top 10 but he just cant be top 5, no way. if he beats fury then maybe but a fat fury beat him before, this fury will beat him too.
      Pretty sure Haye isn't retired, just an idiot who pulls out of fights left and right. Last I heard he's still fighting, and Haye is still one of the 3 best fighters in the division when he actually fights.

What's the difference between beating Helenius and beating a very old Tony Thompson? That's Chisora and Pulev's best wins. Not much difference IMO. Chisora also beat Scott. Fury was fat, but Chisora was even fatter. Both guys rededicated themselves and became better fighters after that. Not to mention both guys were still early in their careers. Fury will probably beat him again, but Fury is a top 5 HW too for what it's worth.

I'll take Chisora, who has been competitive with and beaten top more heavyweights than Pulev, who beat Thompson and looked horrible against Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Pretty sure Haye isn't retired, just an idiot who pulls out of fights left and right. Last I heard he's still fighting, and Haye is still one of the 3 best fighters in the division when he actually fights.

What's the difference between beating Helenius and beating a very old Tony Thompson? That's Chisora and Pulev's best wins. Not much difference IMO. Chisora also beat Scott. Fury was fat, but Chisora was even fatter. Both guys rededicated themselves and became better fighters after that. Not to mention both guys were still early in their careers. Fury will probably beat him again, but Fury is a top 5 HW too for what it's worth.

I'll take Chisora, who has been competitive with and beaten top more heavyweights than Pulev, who beat Thompson and looked horrible against Wlad.
        your original point was that u tried ****ting on pulev by saying he wasnt top 5, then u couldnt name 5 guys better than him, try saying one isnt retired when he clearly stated he was (although he has spoken of a come back) and the other guy isn't leagues ahead or behind of pulev.

fact is, even the guys who may be considered better than pulev arent that much better. so whats ur point again?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          your original point was that u tried ****ting on pulev by saying he wasnt top 5, then u couldnt name 5 guys better than him, try saying one isnt retired when he clearly stated he was (although he has spoken of a come back) and the other guy isn't leagues ahead or behind of pulev.

fact is, even the guys who may be considered better than pulev arent that much better. so whats ur point again?
          I literally just named 5 fighters I think should rank above Pulev.

And damn right I'm ****ting on Pulev, because he isn't worth any of the hype he received going into this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Tony Thompson
            Alexander Povetkin
            David Haye
            Kubrat Pulev
            Chris Byrd
            Lamon Brewster
            Calvin Brock
            Samuel Peters
            Sultan Ibragimov
            Ray Mercer

That's what I think his top ten best wins are.
            Chagaev beat Valuev more convincingly than Haye did,no entry for him ? He also went toe to toe Povetkinlosing a tight decision to a far superior boxer than Haye.who has Haye fought bar Valuev and defeated besides the guy who was outboxed by Vitali in his penultimate fight without his left arm ?

Comment

Is he really a top ten win for Wlad? I don't follow the heavy weight division at all, but if it is a top ten win than that's freakin sad. It's not the Klits fault that the heavyweight division is such sht but dam. I saw the fight and that dude is weak sauce, sht even Rios has more to offer then that dude

Comment

Working...
              X