No announcement yet.

Mares is hated and underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares is hated and underrated.

The guy has passed every test put in front of him, has not been protected like Canelo has, and has a boss.

Every time he fights there are countless threads explaining why he'll lose and how he is not that good, mainly started by ignorant Pac fans, and he just keeps winning.

Don't know why he gets so much hate, he's always in exciting fights.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    The guy has passed every test put in front of him, has not been protected like Canelo has, and has a boss.

Every time he fights there are countless threads explaining why he'll lose and how he is not that good, mainly started by ignorant Pac fans, and he just keeps winning.

I've yet to see a Pac fan hate on Mares. In fact most of the hate comes from Floyd fans who say he's a robot with a windmill head first style. But I agree, I don't know why he gets so much hate from these people.

Comment

Same reason Bradley gets hated on...

their styles are far from pretty but they're effective and do whatever it takes to win..no the headbutts and lowblows aren't purposeful..they're just gritty fighters who crave the victory by any means necessary..I love watching them both, their wills and hearts are amazing and great for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
        I've yet to see a Pac fan hate on Mares. In fact most of the hate comes from Floyd fans who say he's a robot with a windmill head first style. But I agree, I don't know why he gets so much hate from these people.
        the low blows might have something to do with it. I don't know how a fighter can get away with throwing so many so often without receiving point deductions.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post

Well he seems to punch a lot of people in the d1ck.

Would you be friends with someone who wanted to punch you in the d1ck?

Comment

I don't particularly like how he blatantly hits people in the nut sack.

Comment

he's one of my favorties.

Comment

People are hilarious. A lot of those low blows are caused when he's throwing a punch while his head is being pushed down. To me, you're just asking for it.

Comment

this is the modern day american amateur system breed

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X