Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    The article that I just posted also has "sources" that are anonymous.

If anything, people should be asking USADA why they discarded their testing sample in the Quillin-Wright bout regardless of either guy approving random testing or not. I could see an argument against USADA. This doesn't make Mayweather guilty, but it does make USADA protocol seem a bit shaky.

But if we're going to read so deeply into "anonymous" sources, we should do the same with Manny's sparring partner saying he injected Pac with steroids.

Just sayin.
    The source in that article is a 'sparring partner'. Would you really involve a mere sparring partner when you're doing dirt? Why didn't Pacquiao have his brother or wife do that **** for him? Someone closer to him, you know.
    Originally posted by New England View Post
    the only "PED" you find in a skiers's blood is marijuana,

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
    So if true, Where does boxing go from here? This is gonna be some crazy mess to clean up. Especially if the big name fighters and big name promoters are involved.
    Boxing is gonna have to be scrapped and revamped in some way.
    Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    HUGE difference.

People expected Pac was roiding in 09-10 for similar reasons they expect Marquez is roiding now (i.e physical attributes, performance, muscle gain, ect).

This article is saying Floyd is roiding based off "anonymous" tips.

Me personally, I like to evaluate based off of overnight weight/muscle and performance improvements ect... But, I don't mind if we believe the anonymous tips thing either, but let's be consistent and believe "all" anonymous tips.

At the end of the day, I'm kind of tired with this whole thing. I say we just go back to letting the commission do their job
    How old was Pacquiao in 09-10? How old is Marquez now? Why is he looking so solid at the age of 40? Why is he looking stronger and faster? Let me guess, he takes care of his body? Look how much Pacquiao has declined between '09 and 2012.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    sigh...ur not getting it still. it is not acceptable journalism to write an article premised off a rumour. even if a source is not named, u write an article premised off a source. what u are naming are articles premised off anon sources. that has nothing to do with rumours. rumours are important to journalism most certainly. they are what get the wheels spinning. but with that said, if u are writing an article and that article's foundation is rumour or innuendo, that article is not great journalism. its just not. its irresponsible. hauser did not cite one source not even an anon one. he basically says hes heard rumors and hes gonna run with it. how is that acceptable? thats barely above the crap u get on media take out.
    Why do you keep talking like you know **** about journalism? Judging by the grammar and spelling in many of your past posts on these forums, you don't know **** about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Some of yall need to quit acting like this is some dude making diss track about another rapper

This is a well known and respected boxing writer

But to put put it in terms you might understand, T. Hauser just ethered Fmj, GBP, Schaefer, USADA, Haymon, Berto, Peterson, Quillen, Morales

Some of these disses are career ending (if true) and theres a part two tomorrow

And Im gonna email Dan Rapheal, Steve Kim, Elie Seckback, Stevan a smith, Skip Bayless, bloodboxing, entertheareaus, dwyer, star, 50 cent
      Yep. Do that. None of them knows about this article yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

i hate to see a serious thread derailed by a troll, but this is funny stuff.
        It's already on its way there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          But that's all he had! He heard something from a source and he asked questions. Then GB made a bigger deal out of it by getting lawyers involved before Montoya was even ready to write about it and make it public (if he ever was).

He has yet to accuse Mayweather of taking anything or threaten to write some mystery article you're referring to.

What exactly is he backing down from?
          No, that's not what happened. He didn't just ask questions, he damn near accused the NSAC of being in cahoots (they might be) and also spread various things to a lot of other people (online, in person, etc.) without fact-checking. Basically, he spread the gossip first before backtracking his steps. He was issued a cease and desist...in other words, come up with facts then talk. And then he made THAT cease and desist even bigger by posting it pubicly and then pretending GBP was the one making a big deal out of it. Actually, if he had kept it to himself (he wasn't the only one served with it, BTW), no one would've known about it. He's starved for attention and is probably digging through Floyd's garbage now in search of evidence.

Montoya is a loser who has a had a hard-on for Mayweather that dates back years. I say this because I remember CLEAR AS DAY, him saying that he was glad Manny wasn't taking extra testing. Two years later, he's demanding medical results. Hauser may be a shill but give the man his just due, he's a ****ing Pulitzer Prize nominee. He may be wrong here, he may be right. But I put more stock in him than I do a clown like Montoya...even if they're saying the same thing. It's like a homeless man telling me the world's coming to an end. Then hearing it from Jesus hours later.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Yep. Do that. None of them knows about this article yet.

I'm just glad he included Elie on his email to-do list. Elie will get to the bottom of it for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I'm just glad he included Elie on his email to-do list. Elie will get to the bottom of it for sure

If you need to know anything about journalism, he is the go-to guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                The source in that article is a 'sparring partner'. Would you really involve a mere sparring partner when you're doing dirt? Why didn't Pacquiao have his brother or wife do that **** for him? Someone closer to him, you know.

How old was Pacquiao in 09-10? How old is Marquez now? Why is he looking so solid at the age of 40? Why is he looking stronger and faster? Let me guess, he takes care of his body? Look how much Pacquiao has declined between '09 and 2012.

Who did Lance Armstrong use when he was roiding? Were his teammates kept in the loop? Ummmm, I think so. IDK why people do what they do. Beats the hell out of me. Not sure why you're asking a question like that as if it's never been done before.

Secondly, Ummmm Pac looked like dog schit in his 2nd fight with Marquez. Within the next year and a half he was more explosive, powerful, faster and had more endurance than he ever did in his entire career.

In fact, he was going up in weight and breaking WW round by round punch stats at the same time. Oh ya and TKO'ing folks (DLH, Hatton and Cotto). He probably could've stopped Margarito if he didn't start feeling sorry for the guy.

So yes, looking at Pac's fight with Marquez at 130 to looking at his performances against DLH, Hatton, Marg, and Clottey meant Pac was aging very gracefully to say the least. I thought this was common knowledge

Comment

• Pretty amazing stuff.

Now, if Floyd has tested positive, you really have to wonder what kind of person cries about another man being a juicer when juicing themself. I mean, that's a staggering level of hypocrisy.

It would also be a pretty genius diversionary tactic, casting aspersions on the other guy. But then, I've always been slightly dubious that if PEDs are as prevalent as the rumours suggest and the shambolic testing levels seemingly allow, how a guy who only fights once a year while in his 30s comes back looking great each time, wouldn't be using - especially when there are millions of dollars and a undefeated record on the line. Does Floyd strike anyone as the kind of guy who'd keep it clean when everyone else was cheating; considering the stakes involved, considering his personality?

But then, I always figured.......damn, if he's going in on Pac this hard, surely he can't be using himself.

Time to keep it real; they are all using. Including the Ped Crusader himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Who did Lance Armstrong use when he was roiding? Were his teammates kept in the loop? Ummmm, I think so. IDK why people do what they do. Beats the hell out of me. Not sure why you're asking a question like that as if it's never been done before.

Secondly, Ummmm Pac looked like dog schit in his 2nd fight with Marquez. Within the next year and a half he was more explosive, powerful, faster and had more endurance than he ever did in his entire career.

In fact, he was going up in weight and breaking WW round by round punch stats at the same time. Oh ya and TKO'ing folks (DLH, Hatton and Cotto). He probably could've stopped Margarito if he didn't start feeling sorry for the guy.

So yes, looking at Pac's fight with Marquez at 130 to looking at his performances against DLH, Hatton, Marg, and Clottey meant Pac was aging very gracefully to say the least. I thought this was common knowledge
                    Im not here to defend anyone cause Ive said it before, that Pacquiao could very well be juicing and I wouldn't be surprised if he was. It wouldn't affect me in any way either. But Im just saying, it's unjust to try and put dirt on Pacquiao while someone like Marquez, who is older, every year looks PHYSICALLY stronger. Then you have someone like Mayweather who takes a year off the ring and when he comes back he looks as sharp as if he fought 3 months ago. Hell, what Martinez is doing himself is amazing. I don't care how active his life is/was. What about Hopkins? How the **** can a nearly 50 year old fighter hang with a dude in his late 20s or early 30s?
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-19-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      No, that's not what happened. He didn't just ask questions, he damn near accused the NSAC of being in cahoots .
                      Link to me where Montoya said this before the he got the GB letter.

and also spread various things to a lot of other people (online, in person, etc.) without fact-checking.
                      Okay, which false things did he spread online without fact checking before he got the letter? Link me something. You're making some bold claims here. As far as the "in person" spreading, what the hell do you think he was doing? Telling other people what he heard and asking about it is exactly what the fact checking process involves.

If anything, those Mayweather allegations would have never been made public if Golden Boy had never sent that letter. As I understand it, Montoya's lawyer told him to make the letter public to protect himself.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-19-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X