Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad: Haye loves me, he is the Gayemaker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That totally went over my head. Wlad has a dry sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Wlad's trash talk is improving, I see!
      yeah im a haye fan but this was pretty good i must admit, that twitter stuff was just embarrasing.

Comment

was hard to listen to wlad,he didnt make much sense tbh,his English wasnt great for someone who is s'posed to be super intelligent.

That wasnt really funny either,haye,rhymes with gaye,ahahaahah,how funnnay,took him 2 months to think of that one!.Awful wlad,stick to being cold faced and silent,dont try be fake nice and fake funny.

A 30 ish year old man,doing school kid jokes!. sad times.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
          was hard to listen to wlad,he didnt make much sense tbh,his English wasnt great for someone who is s'posed to be super intelligent.

That wasnt really funny either,haye,rhymes with gaye,ahahaahah,how funnnay,took him 2 months to think of that one!.Awful wlad,stick to being cold faced and silent,dont try be fake nice and fake funny.

What a crybaby you are. If Wlad sat there stone serious, you'd be criticizing him for that. Instead he makes some jokes, and you don't like that, either.

Wlad speaks four languages -- his English is better than Haye's German, Russian or Ukrainian.

And a Haye fan talking about school kid jokes? Your hero is the guy who said Valuev was hairy and smelly -- real grown-up stuff!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Dirk, Honest answer please......

For someone who sports Union Jack in their sig, and has the "UK"in their username....are you supporting Haye in this fight......

I only ask because it seems you and Ear Hickey (who also shows patriotism in his posts) slam Haye at every opportunity and love up Wlad....

So are you supporting Haye....

Comment

Originally posted by -Lucas- View Post
                  Dirk, Honest answer please......

For someone who sports Union Jack in their sig, and has the "UK"in their username....are you supporting Haye in this fight......

I only ask because it seems you and Ear Hickey (who also shows patriotism in his posts) slam Haye at every opportunity and love up Wlad....

So are you supporting Haye....
                  Yeah officially I am supporting Haye. Im from London and have followed his career since his first fight.

But I must admit Ive been turned off by some of his ducking and his BS in the media. Plus I absolutely despise Adam Booth. I think most of it actually stems from Booth. And his nuthuggers on this site like lfc and Blobby. They're just morons.

Honestly, I wont be as upset if Haye loses as I was when Ricky lost to Mayweather for example.

Ive always respected Wlad regardless. Dont have much bad to say about him.

Comment

Both of Adam Booth's fighters are approaching big losses, thankfully we shouldn't be hearing too much from that arrogant c**t afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                      DG = David Gaye
                      didn't know you were so lame chopper. did your lil sis get on your computer again?

Comment

Working...
                      X