No announcement yet.

cvnt group celebrate the demise of the z-clan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    They claim Johnm is a has been, but the man is like fine wine. He gets better with age.

"This is a damaging blow to the image of the younger generation."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      **** foundation having a boardroom meltdown.
      Unlike the Z-Clan who needs to bow their heads to Maniac (for points' sake) and unite for the hatred against black in the guise of justce and freedom, C-Foundation's only rule is to kill each other without the need to be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by ted*. View Post
        Unlike the Z-Clan who needs to bow their heads to Maniac (for points' sake) and unite for the hatred against black in the guise of justce and freedom, C-Foundation's only rule is to kill each other without the need to be racist.
        Speak for youself.

Comment

I think Mr. E is a good poster. He may have joined that clan, but I don't associate him with those other posters. That make any sense, you all? I thinks so.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            I think Mr. E is a good poster. He may have joined that clan, but I don't associate him with those other posters. That make any sense, you all? I thinks so.
            Thanks. I joined it because I was sick of the media turning him into a scapegoat. Never wore any sigs or deliberately tried to rub peoples noses in it.
            Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 08-12-2013, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I didn't care for the Z-KKklan, can I join?

Comment

Working...
              X