Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you put Adrien Broner on your P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 - 20 ... Good boxer, hasn't faced good enough opposition to belong in the top 10, let alone top 5 like that shit the ring magazine released.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
      Boner is the next Jeff Lacy.
      I'd like to see Burns-Broner in Scotland.

With fair officiating, Burns would win.

But if it's in the US Ricky will likely have to deal with a shady ref and bad judges because Broner is a Haymon-managed HBO house fighter. .

Comment

He's 10 on my list. He's annoying sometimes, but I don't think anyone at LW beats him, Burns is the only one that can make it somewhat competitive. Adrien Broner vs Lucas Matthysse at 140, that's the fight to make.

Comment

Number 2 right below Floyd and above Marquez and way over Pacquiao. Who do I sound like?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I'd like to see Burns-Broner in Scotland.

With fair officiating, Burns would win.

But if it's in the US Ricky will likely have to deal with a shady ref and bad judges because Broner is a Haymon-managed HBO house fighter. .
            Broner doesn't need shady ref or bad judges to beat a guy like Burns.

Comment

Wlad and Vitali have beaten better guys than DeMarco and they get hate for it as well as no credit but Broner beats an ordinary champion and he's #5 P4P. Talk about favoritism towards some boxers.

Comment

Make Broner Margarito or Broner Rios, and you'll see critical beat downs like the one Pac gave Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Wlad and Vitali have beaten better guys than DeMarco and they get hate for it as well as no credit but Broner beats an ordinary champion and he's #5 P4P. Talk about favoritism towards some boxers.
                  Wladimir definitely certainly deserves to be ranked higher than Broner.

Comment

Working...
                  X