No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: I Think Pacquiao-Floyd Will Happen in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
    if you believe that your are dumber than your mom for letting your daddy fu.ck her and procreating you
    I can't believe they have idolized Pacquiao to such a point that they honestly believe he fought to a draw in an attempt to "lure gayweather" how naive are this pacfarts?

Comment

Pookyaw will have hot sex with Duckfeathers on May 5th

Ohhhhhh HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        What's this? Rodger admitted Pac's camp came to Las Vegas to negotiate?!? But yesterday Schaeffer/DLH said Arum was lying!?!
        Lying about GBP not being involved, Top Rank wants full promotional control...doubt that happens its just another way Bob is tryin mess up the fight

Comment

I wonder why GBP now pushing Canelo on other fights... so the chance of Arum telling the truth is huge! Anyway, I just want to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
            you can suc.k my dick.. hatin ass chump.. i'll put my foot in your ass

stupid fan boys.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
              Lying about GBP not being involved, Top Rank wants full promotional control...doubt that happens its just another way Bob is tryin mess up the fight
              How would that mess up the fight? Can you elaborate? Do you think that Mayweather cares who represents him? If he see's the money that he feels he deserves, then why would he care if Golden Boy reps him or not? Can you please try to use just a little critical thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                as long as Floyd will get huge $$ than GBP involved. If the purse is 50-50, Floyd will get the whole 50 which I think make sense for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
                  Why? Does Kobe Bryant score 50 points every game? Pujols hit 5 HR's every game? Pacquiao has an off night, and now you aren't interested in seeing him fight the other best fighter in the game? Are you not interested in watching Sergio Martinez fight after his last performance?

Cracks me up. So much hate on this site.
                  Relax *******! I said its the least excited about the fight I have been. I didnt say the fight shouldn't happen. Imo Mayweather wins in a boring fight action wise. There was no hate in my 1st post just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
                    How would that mess up the fight? Can you elaborate? Do you think that Mayweather cares who represents him? If he see's the money that he feels he deserves, then why would he care if Golden Boy reps him or not? Can you please try to use just a little critical thinking?
                    Dude you don't know anything about the business end of boxing do you? If Top rank heads all the promo and investors that means that the money will go thru Top rank and top rank will cut the check to Floyd. Floyd has already been robbed by Top Rank which is why he uses GBP. Furthermore Floyd would never cut out the like of Al Haymond who works closely with Richard of GBP. Whoever leads the promo and investing, get the upfront money or will spend the money up front there for they will get the money and then disperse to all parties involved on the back end...how is that for thinking or you could just do some research before making yourself look like a fool...have a Blessed day.

Comment

question..

does anyone know why he didnt, or if he even had olympic style testing for the ortiz fight? didnt see it on 24/7..

Comment

Working...
                      X