Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a MEGA huge fight what are the your first words that come out when the bell rings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no longer religious but I pray

1) Please don't let anybody get hurt
    2) If the fight ends by KO please let it be by a body shot
    3) Please don't let either fighter, icluding the one I'm rooting for, win by luck
    4) Please help --whatever fighter I'm rooting for--fight intellegently and with courage. I don't ask for victory.

Then I consume an energy drink and get pumped up even more(and pissy-- I sometimes gotta run to the RR between rounds). I discourage consuming energy drinks---I save them for good fights only(and movies like 300, Alexander, Troy) cuz they're too high in sugar.

Comment

For all fights I'm just walking back and forth in front of the TV acting weird (and I do shadowbox from time to time)...

Pretty pathetic actually.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
        "here we go"

Then i sit down
        In my mind I say "Aiiiight here we go!" and then I clap my hands real hard.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 12-05-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          "who needs another beer?"

"goddamn, the Nelly show is over?"
          Lmaooooooo

Here we go is one I've used a lot lol

Comment

Finally!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              For all fights I'm just walking back and forth in front of the TV acting weird (and I do shadowbox from time to time)...

Pretty pathetic actually.

Aye theres nothing wrong with that.Just a bunch of hardcore boxing fans waiting for a good fight.

Comment

like many of you above i get very nervous and start to fidget a lot lol and the shadow boxing during the entrances is a must

Comment

Anybody try having 11 ppl at they're apartment 2 inches away from the tv when floyd was hanging on for dear life against mosley?

Comment

Working...
                  X