No announcement yet.

Cleveland "Big Cat" Williams vs Evander Holyfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland "Big Cat" Williams vs Evander Holyfield

Who do you think would have won,and why?

holyfield KO1

Comment

Williams wins fights with heavy puching. He won't make a dent i Holyfield though, not so it matters. I think Holyfield forces the referees hand late.

Comment

Holyfield stops him in 6 or 7 rounds.

Comment

PRIME Williams was no joke, he gave a prime Sonny Liston a tough fight while it lasted. He would give Holyfield a hell of a fight. I see Holyfield winning late...

Comment

Holyfield has his troubles early but he comes on strong late, possibly scoring a stoppage depending on how Williams handles Holyfield's power. Holyfield is no Sonny Liston and Williams had good stamina, so he's probably not going to get worn out or KO'd early, but Holyfield will put the pressure on him and Williams might fold if he gets hurt.

Evander had his troubles with the likes of Alex Stewart and Bert Cooper so I don't see this as a total mismatch, despite Holyfield being the far more proven fighter.
            Last edited by TheGreatA; 05-29-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I wonder what happens when Williams lands his murderous left hook?

He had one of the best and hardest left hooks in heavyweight history.

Comment

Working...
              X