• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by And Still View Post
    It's the same thing.

I don't put SRL-Macho on his record
    Or RJJ-Bhop 2
    Or Pryor's return
    ...or DLH-Pacquiao.
    Dude, THEY put themselves in that list when they SIGN a fight contract.

Comment

he never won his biggest fights...tito, mosley 2x, hopkins, mayweather, pacquiao, for whatever reason he LOST those fights, he is not an all-time great fighter in my book, but an all-time cash cow for sure.....he was overrated to me

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        *Pernell *Whitaker, Ike Quartey, *Fernando Vargas,

deserved a W over a roided up *Mosley.

*Whitaker- past prime. Many thought Oscar lost including CNN and ESPN.com

*Quartey- coming of 18 month layoff and looked vulnerable previous fight. Many scored the fight for Quartey. Another controversial win for Oscar

*Vargas- After swearing he would never fight Vargas, Oscar takes the fight after Vargas receives a beating from Trinidad and looks vulnerable against Wilfredo Riviera.

*Mosley-Decision could have gone to Oscar but it wasn't a dominating or even impressive performance. Oscar tired late and was hurt by body punches more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
          I don't think people overrate Judah.

Zab - in his prime - was an underdog in every major fight he had. Ex-TaTa.

You would make Zab the underdog against Floyd, Oscar, Shane, Hatton, Pac, Cotto, etc, etc.

Well...at one point Zab looked more promising than he turned out to be. after dominating Micky Ward, Ward called him the best fighter on the planet that nobody could beat. Then of course the Pernell Whitaker with power descriptions. He's not more accomplished than Delahoya and very few would call him an all time great like I see with Oscar here.

Comment

Working...
          X