Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would every notable WW have beaten DLH the night he fought Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pointless thread. the only wins that matter are the fights that were actually fought. not who "would have most likely won", or "who would have been the favorite". if that's the case, we wouldn't need fights. we would just speculate and analyze who is the favorite to win.

Fighter "X" could have beaten fighter "Y" means absolute jack ****.

if anything else, the purpose of this thread is to discredit pac's win over DLH. well guess what b*tches, speculate all you want., it was pac that beat DLH.

cotto "would have" ko'd DLH
    marg "could have" ko'd DLH
    floyd "could have" ko'd DLH
    shane "should have" ko'd DLH

but

Pacquiao DID ko DLH....
    just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      Its arguable, I mean, he looked fried, terrible performance, nothing like the guy floyd fought at 154 pounds.
      styles make fights. if floyd used his feet and consistantly threw punches like pac did it coul heve been the same result. mayweather made it harder because he let oscar punch him while he was on the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post

Pacquiao DID ko DLH....
        just sayin'
        That wasnt really oscar de la hoya though, that was his long lost twin 'Javier' who works part time at 7-11. The whole thing was a conspiracy im telling you.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          This isnt freddies fault or even a thread about him. What abouts Nacho's, angelo dundee's and Oscar's unproffesionalism or flatout lies? you hatin on freddie too much while turning a blind eye on Oscar the bully that quit.
          Not a fan of Oscar or his team either, especially Dundee. I haven't made up my mind with Nacho to be honest.

I said a while back that in a way, Oscar deserved it because he was trying to take advantage of a situation. And, he didn't pay attention to history.

Oscar's body quit so his mind quit. Oscar would have been better off with a big puncher in there so it wouldn't have had to last as long as it did.

I do actually understand what Freddie is doing and where he is coming from.
          Freddie isn't wrong in what he does, but for me, it's just not the way I do things or like to see things happen.
          Last edited by Benny Leonard; 03-30-2009, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Its arguable, I mean, he looked fried, terrible performance, nothing like the guy floyd fought at 154 pounds.
            here we go again..

the DLH that fought Floyd= great
            the DLH that fought Pac= crap

i personally think DLH underestimated pacquiao. he thought a single left hook and its lights out. pac came out with a great game plan by not letting DLH get into rhythm. that's why he wasn't punching. cause he can't. and it has more to do with pac than DLH

Comment

That wasnt really oscar de la hoya though, that was his long lost twin 'Javier' who works part time at 7-11. The whole thing was a conspiracy im telling you.
              Oscar wasnt prime.... i agree, Oscar couldve been beaten by other welterweights that night?....very possible but again speculations......

what i really disagree is that "Everybody" could have beaten oscar that night and then say you still think Pacquiao's performance was impressive.

Comment

This thread wasn't meant to be a dig on Pacquiao. I respect Pacman and believe he is P4P #1, no question. All I am saying is that DLH looked awful, and I can't imagine him beating any good welterweight.

Comment

I think we're starting to degrade Pacquio's performance by calling oscar a corpse in there. pac still used great foot and handspeed to frustrate Oscar from the opening bell.

Comment

any top 10 WW would have beaten him.its very obvious 2 any boxing fan that watched the fight

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                      Oscar wasnt prime.... i agree, Oscar couldve been beaten by other welterweights that night?....very possible but again speculations......

what i really disagree is that "Everybody" could have beaten oscar that night and then say you still think Pacquiao's performance was impressive.
                      Top welterweights could've beat him. Top 5-10. I don't think second tier welters beat him even with him looking terrrible. It's still impressive because Pacman was at such a size disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X