This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    How is it Maniac can get someone banned almost immediately (he deserves it in every shape and form by the way) but fishscale still posts his racism regularly on this board. Can someone answer this question for me?
    their racism got maniac and thuggery laughed off of the *************** forum

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale
      If by mental breakdown you mean putting a ghetto thug in his place like the Hero George Zimmerman, you're right.
      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-26-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

There was a thread in T-Dome two days ago where Fishscale and Maniac went on a racist tangent. F1shscale litterally lost it with all sorts of racist quotes and Maniac followed with his normal Zimmerman gif's.

Thread was deleted an hour later

Comment

IMO this thread should get locked before the flock of trolls invade it to use it for their agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            There was a thread in T-Dome two days ago where Fishscale and Maniac went on a racist tangent. F1shscale litterally lost it with all sorts of racist quotes and Maniac followed with his normal Zimmerman gif's.

Thread was deleted an hour later
            Those guys will never be perm banned. That is one thing I noticed on this forum. That is why the mods on this forum damn near sucks ass.

Comment

Bit of a fail thread. Didn't Mosley beat Margarito in January?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                IMO this thread should get locked before the flock of trolls invade it to use it for their agendas.
                Ope, there you have it folks. Expect the thread to be locked in no time

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  Those guys will never be perm banned. That is one thing I noticed on this forum. That is why the mods on this forum damn near sucks ass.
                  okay see, this is right here is considered MOD bashing and its a bannable offense mods and admins take very seriously.

If you get banned the posters that came in crying defending TS are just going to say it was a conspiracy despite the rules being very clear on the subject matter.

Comment

so many posters always make subtle racist remarks but nothing ever happens to them, stay constant mods

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                      I'm really at a loss for words.

Fishscale straight lost it and used the following to describe his feelings:

Watermelon
                      Fried Chicken
                      Thugs
                      Ghetto
                      Baby Momma

etc... He went on and on

Maniac followed with his laughing Zimmerman gif's.

Thread was deleted an hour later.

But one guy mentions tortilla's and he's perma-gone

Comment

Working...
                      X