Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Ellerbe be scouting Quillin-N'dam for a potential fight with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I think Mayweather would take Quillin on at 160. I also think Ellerbe is scouting the winner.

i think you're either on crack or just plain delusional

Comment

We all know he was there to setup Mayweather vs Garcia

Comment

Lol ok, I think Paulie M would end up fighting Danny Garcia at 147 for Paulies belt, GBP would obviously prefer Garcia to win that fight at 147 and then blam set him up with MAYWEATHER, I don't see Garcia taking a risk and defending his belts at 140 against Lucas M, So either he leaves those titles for Lucas to claim one and then he would jump to 147 and fight Paulie..... Just watch out for the ranking in Paulie M belt in the next few months or so because we might see Danny Garcia name creeping up there.

Comment

where did you get this from?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Lol ok, I think Paulie M would end up fighting Danny Garcia at 147 for Paulies belt, GBP would obviously prefer Garcia to win that fight at 147 and then blam set him up with MAYWEATHER, I don't see Garcia taking a risk and defending his belts at 140 against Lucas M, So either he leaves those titles for Lucas to claim one and then he would jump to 147 and fight Paulie..... Just watch out for the ranking in Paulie M belt in the next few months or so because we might see Danny Garcia name creeping up there.
            That's how I see it, as much as I like Malignaggi he's gonna get used, either Garcia gets him, or maybe Floyd faces Guerrero if he's victorious against Berto. It's one of those two, that I'm certain of.

Comment

Possible...I don't see any health risk with a fight against Quillian so there should be no health perservation to worry about.

Comment

***** please

Comment

he just went to enjoy some fights, he been stuck watching boring ass maywather for years so he came to watch how real fights are fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    That's how I see it, as much as I like Malignaggi he's gonna get used, either Garcia gets him, or maybe Floyd faces Guerrero if he's victorious against Berto. It's one of those two, that I'm certain of.
                    Paulie's waiting on the Hatton rematch. One of the guys on Boxnation said he knew people in both camps and both sides were praying PM and RH won their bouts with Cano and Senchenko so they can set up Hatton-Malignaggi II in the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      If Floyd fights at 168 I'll never log on boxingscene again.
                      lol Mayweather v Abraham could be interesting, would Abraham ever get out from behind his guard or land a punch on Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X