No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sprott Warns: Dimitrenko Not in The Klitschkos' League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sprott Warns: Dimitrenko Not in The Klitschkos' League

British heavyweight veteran Michael Sprott (36-17, 17KOs) issued a warning to European [EBU] champion Alexander Dimitrenko (32-1, 21KOs). Last Saturday in Hamburg, Dimitrenko won a tougher than expected twelve round decision over Sprott, and now he wants to face either of the championship brothers, Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dimitrenko needs to rematch Chambers. That crybaby doesn't deserve a title shot.

Comment

I love it.

Sprott basically admitting that European Titles are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
        Dimitrenko needs to rematch Chambers. That crybaby doesn't deserve a title shot.
        This ^^^^, all Dimitrenko wants is a pay-day. He knows he can't beat a Klitschko.

Comment

Dimitrenko got beat up by a small heavyweight named Eddie Chambers, so its funny he says Klitschkos just fight midgets. Because the same so called midgets that The Klitschkos beat probably would beat Dimitrenko and one of the midgets already did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            I love it.

Sprott basically admitting that European Titles are a joke.
            I don't think that is what Sprott was trying to say. I think that he is saying Dimitrenko is a good boxer just he is not on the world level that the Klitschko's are in. How is being the champion of an entire continent a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
              I don't think that is what Sprott was trying to say. I think that he is saying Dimitrenko is a good boxer just he is not on the world level that the Klitschko's are in. How is being the champion of an entire continent a joke?
              Opposition is soft over there, when Dimtrenko stepped up he got beat by Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Dimitrenko has nothing that the klitschko's want. He already lost his "0" to a "midget" that Wlad KO'd

Comment

Sprott is a solid C-class guy that isn't easy to get out of there but Dimitrenko never looked like getting the job done. The K's surely have better options than Mr Dimitrenko.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    This ^^^^, all Dimitrenko wants is a pay-day. He knows he can't beat a Klitschko.
                    He probably believes he can win. That's what I think anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X