Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We believe in air and gravity. Why can't we believe in a creator?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen buddy we kinda look like monkeys so thats that. Im so sick of all you damn creationists claiming theirs a god when I've never seen him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Listen buddy we kinda look like monkeys so thats that. Im so sick of all you damn creationists claiming theirs a god when I've never seen him.
      Can you prove that there isn't a creator?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        None of this world even exists, it's all an illusion of what we hold as the truth. For those who allow it to be so within themselves, their souls will be free..........Rockin'
        I can't believe nobody touched this yet (Anorak, Bringer?).

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          You know it's getting bad when even I'm bored of these threads.
          You can always kill yourself and save us from your skeptism

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            I can't believe nobody touched this yet (Anorak, Bringer?).
            Please dont beg anorak to post his shitty bullshit...i still cant believe that dumbfuck is a mod

Comment

You are beyond stupid, education failed you.

Comment

Gravity, speed since the 'big bang' and electro magnetic strength are all amazing to the creation of life. I believe a creator designed it in such a way. If any of these were very different then we wouldn't be here on this website right now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i dont get why some people are so opposed to religion and God. at the very least, acknowledge that the Bible is full of ways to live life, and to look forward to to something after you die. Jesus taught nothing but love and peace. AT THE VERY LEAST, acknowledge that and say its a great thing. dont hate on it

and if/when you do acknowledge Jesus and what he preached was good, your belief in God will start from there

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    You can always kill yourself and save us from your skeptism
                    Sceptisim saves us from self delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                      i dont get why some people are so opposed to religion and God. at the very least, acknowledge that the Bible is full of ways to live life, and to look forward to to something after you die. Jesus taught nothing but love and peace. AT THE VERY LEAST, acknowledge that and say its a great thing. dont hate on it

and if/when you do acknowledge Jesus and what he preached was good, your belief in God will start from there
                      There are lots of negative stuff in the bible if you look at it objectively.

The reason so many people are opposed to it in general is that it basically says 'believe in Jesus or go to hell' ...not very nice if your not a believer.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/int/nt_list.html

Comment

Working...
                      X