No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora vs. Malik Scott RbR & Discusion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
    He proceeded to get up on count 9. What a plonker. Scott let himself be count out. Its possible he wanted out IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
      He proceeded to get up on count 9. What a plonker. Scott let himself be count out. Its possible he wanted out IMO.
      This is the thing. I could understand Scotts thinking if he was up by 9. But who in there right mind starts getting up in the last second when you aren't even hurt. Literally ******ed on Scotts part.

Again im not saying the ref wasn't in the wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        This is the thing. I could understand Scotts thinking if he was up by 9. But who in there right mind starts getting up in the last second when you aren't even hurt. Literally ******ed on Scotts part.

Again im not saying the ref wasn't in the wrong...
        Agree with this.

As does my bank account.

Comment

• Originally posted by molinari View Post
          English Ref comes to save a homeboy again.... disgusting
          How did he save Chisora exactly? With the KD he was ahead on the cards and had the momentum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            How did he save Chisora exactly? With the KD he was ahead on the cards and had the momentum.
            To be fair even with the KD it would have probably only been a draw at best and Scott wasn't seriously hurt.

I was disappointed that, despite dereck coming in lighter than usual, he was pretty slow and didn't seem to want to take the fight to Scott.
            Last edited by ukboxingfan1981; 07-21-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ukboxingfan1981 View Post
              To be fair even with the KD it would have probably only been a draw at best and Scott wasn't seriously hurt.

I was disappointed that, despite dereck coming in lighter than usual, he was pretty slow and didn't seem to want to take the fight to Scott.
              No, Chisora was ahead. 3 rounds a piece, but Chisora had a KD so he was one point ahead, and looked better as the fight went on. What was your scorecard?

Comment

• Just saw the Fight. When the British commentators started talking about whether the count in their analysis was in slow-mo or in real time at the end of the Box Nation feed, it tells us that it was probably a quick stoppage. But are the Brits so desperate for a W, that they(BoxNation and ref supporters) go ahead put the accountability all on Scott?

Comment

Working...
                X