Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Lewis is really putting on a show ain't he ?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post

Comment

• Every time I hear Ray Lewis talk, it makes root for other team, Go Niners!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          Ray Lewis is really putting on a show ain't he ?!?!?!
          tired of hearing from him ... he loves being the center of attention ... his post interview made me flinch

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            tired of hearing from him ... he loves being the center of attention ... his post interview made me flinch
            Real talk!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dude was twirling like a ballerina... what a fruit.

Comment

• The Patriots defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.

Comment

• The defense wasnt the problem. 28 points should be easy for NE to match. Their offense and Tom Brady got owned.

Brady is done. Hes no longer the fire breathing dragon he used to be. When he refused to run for that first down because he saw Ngata bearing down. A part of him died. Not to mention he just saw his boy Ridley get slumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not. This is why I wanted the Broncos, not the Ravens. Defense sucked when we needed them most, and Brady didn't get the ball enough to get into a rhythm.

Congrats Ravens, I expect them to beat the Niners but I will definitely be rooting for Randy Moss to get his first ring.
                    Dude the Broncos would have put up 50 on that porous patriots defense, and dont let the ravens game fool you, the Broncos has a helluva defense this year and had an off day last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      The defense wasnt the problem. 28 points should be easy for NE to match. Their offense and Tom Brady got owned.

Brady is done. Hes no longer the fire breathing dragon he used to be. When he refused to run for that first down because he saw Ngata bearing down. A part of him died. Not to mention he just saw his boy Ridley get slumped.
                      Overreaction much?

Comment

Working...
                      X