Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Timothy Bradley do vs Ortiz or Berto @ Welterweight NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He beats them both, and in Berto's case without question.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He beats them both, and in Berto's case without question.
      yeah Berto is too weak on the inside I think Bradley get a decision in an ugly fight with lots of headbutts

Comment

yes a agree he will get knocked out by both fighters bradley has a glass chin he wont stand a chance

Comment

I'm not convinced Bradley could smoothly transition to 147 lbs. He's a small junior welter.

On current form, I'd pick him to beat Berto, while the Ortiz fight could go either way. Before the Floyd fight I would've picked Victor (at 147 lbs), but the fact that he showed mental fragility yet again makes me sceptical as to how far he can go.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            How do you see these fights playing out if Bradley were to face either Ortiz or Berto @147lbs now?
            He would lose both

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              I'm not convinced Bradley could smoothly transition to 147 lbs. He's a small junior welter.

On current form, I'd pick him to beat Berto, while the Ortiz fight could go either way. Before the Floyd fight I would've picked Victor (at 147 lbs), but the fact that he showed mental fragility yet again makes me sceptical as to how far he can go.
              He showed no weakness he was cold cocked. Victor used his head cause Floyd kept holding him take a look at the video and you will see. Victor was beating his ass in that 4th round

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                How do you see these fights playing out if Bradley were to face either Ortiz or Berto @147lbs now?
                if he can handle the power, I think he figures them out and wins a UD. Although I think Ortiz's size advantage shouldn't be undermined. If Bradley gets hurt, well, that's an entirely different scenario, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he's always found a way to bounce back. He's a very determined fighter, you can't take that away from him. And those would be great fights.

Comment

He beats both. He just overall he's more skilled and more versatile than Berto. And, overall a superior fighter than Ortiz. Just mentally stronger with greater intangibles.

Comment

I thought the consensus was Bradley is and always has been better than Ortiz.

Whatever....and I guess I can see where a thread like this is going, but I cant phantom the idea that anyone would pick a mental midget like Ortiz over a guy with the heart and mental fortitude of Bradley.

Personally I don't like Bradley vs Pacquiao but that fight is 10x better than Ortiz vs Mayweather.

Comment

Easy UD for Bradley against both guys. Neither has the skill, ring generalship, and frankly... the heart (or stamina) to hang with Bradley. Tim walks around at around 160, all muscle, neither guy would be too big or strong for him. Plus Ortiz got a boxing lesson from Peterson, who was utterly dominated and outclassed by Tim.

Comment

Working...
                      X