No announcement yet.

Pedro Diaz is a Horrible Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    Not saying taking peds isnt cheating, but lets not pretend the effect of a cemented fist is just like any performance enhancing drugs.
    Once again, we absolutely agree on this point.

The law recognizes differences in the real world. For example: one man kills another for money; another kills a man upon walking in on him and his (the killer's) wife in bed together. Both homicide...but different.

Comment

• The only neglect thats present is that no one has told this young man his career was over a few fights ago. The beating he took by the Cheater virtually ended his career, thats what happens when a man faces that kind of "stand up trama"! It doesn't go away it doesn't get better it gets worse! If your a Cotto fan STOP talking about him fighting and write letters to him thanking him for his efforts over the years and beg him to stop now!
      Leave this young man alone and let him get on with his family life. Its hard enough to walk away let alone hear a bunch of "fans" asking whos next or he got robbed. This kid has taken beatings, wake up!!! Ray Corso

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Once again, we absolutely agree on this point.

The law recognizes differences in the real world. For example: one man kills another for money; another kills a man upon walking in on him and his (the killer's) wife in bed together. Both homicide...but different.
        exactly.

Mr. fantastic is misguided, his Cotto hate has blinded his judgement.

His Floyd opinion is impeccable though.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          People in other sports don't go to jail for using steroids. If you go before congress and lie about steroid use under oath, you might go to jail for perjury.

Maybe you're right. Maybe it's hypocritical. But it's a sign of the times. PED use is rampant. I have no doubt about that. Just because someone hasn't been caught yet doesn't mean they're clean. And I stand by my statement: There's a difference, at least in the general consciousness, between using some chemical help as opposed to equipping yourself with a hardened substance to bludgeon your opponent with. Both are technically cheating, but they're not the same.
          Oh that's right....my fault there. Forgot about the whole fiasco with Jones on why she went to jail.

Maybe it's hypocritical? IT IS HYPOCRITICAL!! No way to hide it. So if everyone started using plaster on their fist and people get caught it should be ok? Fuck NO!! There is a reason why it's banned in sports. What's it called to get the upper edge on an opponent in a physical sport? CHEATING!!

And like I told you, I know it ain't the same but cheating is cheating. You guys just want to justify it to be a fan of a cheater and look good in doing it.

Comment

exactly.

As Guevara thought to himself, "How can I suck Mannys d1ck by hating on Floyd in a thread about Cottos trainer? Aha! Ive got it!"

Comment

exactly.

I'm not misguided in no way. I'm being real. I never deny Margarito tried to cheat but you guys are acting like he already did it in a fight with no proof and the logic behind it just outdoes the negative ones. 99% of the fans on here like a cheater in one way or another and think they're on a high horse which is funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I'm not misguided in no way. I'm being real. I never deny Margarito tried to cheat but you guys are acting like he already did it in a fight with no proof and the logic behind it just outdoes the negative ones. 99% of the fans on here like a cheater in one way or another and think they're on a high horse which is funny.
                I dont like ANY Cheater.

Margarito is the poster boy for cheating. LOL

Cemented fist has a greater chance to end in a tragedy than PEDS, pot or whatever drug. do you dispute this?

Comment

I dont like ANY Cheater.

Margarito is the poster boy for cheating. LOL

Cemented fist has a greater chance to end in a tragedy than PEDS, pot or whatever drug. do you dispute this?
                  I like that you don't like ANY cheater. Props there but not everyone is like that. THAT is what I have a problem with.

You really think so? There is not actual data on cemented fist having a greater chance than roids. Not defending it at all but we'd both be talking out our asses if we tried on that subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Oh that's right....my fault there. Forgot about the whole fiasco with Jones on why she went to jail.

Maybe it's hypocritical? IT IS HYPOCRITICAL!! No way to hide it. So if everyone started using plaster on their fist and people get caught it should be ok? Fuck NO!! There is a reason why it's banned in sports. What's it called to get the upper edge on an opponent in a physical sport? CHEATING!!

And like I told you, I know it ain't the same but cheating is cheating. You guys just want to justify it to be a fan of a cheater and look good in doing it.
                    I'm not well-versed about Marion Jones and her plight, but I did a little research to see if you're right. Turns out my suspicion was correct:

Jones "forfeited all medals and prizes dating back to September 2000." She "lied about it (PEDs use) to a grand jury investigating performance-enhancer creations by Victor Conte and the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (a.k.a. BALCO)... On January 11, 2008, Marion Jones was sentenced to six months in jail for perjury, concerning her involvement in the check fraud case and her use of performance-enhancing drugs." (Wikipedia)

So, once again, I assert that athletes only go to jail for PED use, if ever, when they lie about it.

As for the difference between using illegal chemical enhancement and using what amounts to brass knuckles under your gloves, I'm afraid I can't explain it any better than I already have. You have your take, I have mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X