No announcement yet.

Rumor still strong in Miami regarding Gamboa-Rios fallout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong thread
    Last edited by onechance87; 03-02-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno
      I doubt that this fight doesn't go through. Tickets are already on sell. And, Rios is doing a good job promoting it. The fight will happen baring injury. If Gamboa pulls out thought then
      yes,Rios seems very motivated,Cant say the same for gamboa tho

Comment

I don't see this fight happening. Fight is less than 6 weeks away.

Comment

why does Gamboa want more money??? I mean I know the task is harder on him moving up two classes and all but if their paycheck for this fight is close to 1 million $$ thats his biggest payday ever!! to my knowledge anyway...

Comment

6 weeks is a long time, i cant really see gamboa being that out of shape

Comment

Would perfer to Rios vs Marquez go down at 140 in Cowboys Stadium. Mexican Technician vs Mexican-American Bad Ass. After seeing Bam Bam on that lil HBO **** they did on him, I said to myself, this guy should never fight at 135 ever again if he's killing himself that much to make Lightweight.

Comment

If Gamboa f**ked this up, I may never forgive him.

With that said, I really doubt Gamboa is THAT out of shape right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  Apperently Gamboa's dad visited el tigre's gym and said that there are still issues with the contract for the rios-gamboa fight. Sources say gamboa wants more money...
                  Lalalalalalalalalalalala...I can't hear you!...Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Comment

I highly doubt Top Rank would already be selling tickets and that HBO would already have big commercials for this fight, if that was the case.

Comment

I think Gamboa saw the Acosta fight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X