Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The misconception between curiosity and hate...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    Why are you asking me about Pac? Is my name Pacquiao? Am I on team Pac?

yes, you're the child based on your lack of comprehension of the issue. Really strange why you're in such denial of the Facts:

FACT: Pacquiao says no to "no cutoff" and Flody says no to "7 days" which is why there is NO FIGHT!

Is that a fact or not? Is the reason why we have no fight is because both teams can't agree on the drug testing days? Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Did Pac agree to 'no cutoff'? Yes or No?
    Did Floyd agree to '7 days cutoff'? Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Do I care about Pac? Nope
    Do I care about FLoyd? Nope
    Do I care about the fight happening? Yup
    I think that's why people care about why it's not happening.

Comment

• The never ending story about OST by Floyd and his minions!
      This has been discussed a million times here, Pac fans want's the fight to happen while Floyd fans hold firm on what Floyd wants which is "0" cut day off.

30, 24, 14, 7 day cut off already makes sense since Pac already agreed to that "UNNECESSARY" drug testing which is NOT required by NSAC. Does agreeing to a 30, 24, 14 or 7 cut off makes Pac look suspicious of using PED's? How much more would you want Pac to budge on Floyd's ridiculous demands? Come on now, we don't want to see a fighter being "BLOOD DRAINED" in a MEGA FIGHT, and that being said, it also affect's Floyds performance not only Pac. Would you really want to see 2 great fighter's not in their 100% physical condition and fighting? un-f'ucking-believable. I think 14 days or 7 days is reasonable enough to accept the fight since Pac already agreed to it and it makes Floyd and his minions think that this "DUDE" is clean. SO why hold firm on that BS "0" day cut-off when its holding back the fight from happening? Come on now. And please don't give me that 10m weight penalty that Floyd accepted, Floyd has a history on not following the contract on his fight with JMM. So there's a reason why Pacs camp ask for that "RIDICULOUS" 10m weight penalty.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        Why are you asking me about Pac? Is my name Pacquiao? Am I on team Pac?

yes, you're the child based on your lack of comprehension of the issue. Really strange why you're in such denial of the Facts:

FACT: Pacquiao says no to "no cutoff" and Flody says no to "7 days" which is why there is NO FIGHT!

Is that a fact or not? Is the reason why we have no fight is because both teams can't agree on the drug testing days? Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Did Pac agree to 'no cutoff'? Yes or No?
        Did Floyd agree to '7 days cutoff'? Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Do I care about Pac? Nope
        Do I care about FLoyd? Nope
        Do I care about the fight happening? Yup
        You've yet to provide a sufficient answer as to why Pacquiao can't agree on random testing? Still waiting *as jeopardy theme cues*

Comment

• Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
          The never ending story about OST by Floyd and his minions!
          This has been discussed a million times here, Pac fans want's the fight to happen while Floyd fans hold firm on what Floyd wants which is "0" cut day off.

30, 24, 14, 7 day cut off already makes sense since Pac already agreed to that "UNNECESSARY" drug testing which is NOT required by NSAC. Does agreeing to a 30, 24, 14 or 7 cut off makes Pac look suspicious of using PED's? How much more would you want Pac to budge on Floyd's ridiculous demands? Come on now, we don't want to see a fighter being "BLOOD DRAINED" in a MEGA FIGHT, and that being said, it also affect's Floyds performance not only Pac. Would you really want to see 2 great fighter's not in their 100% physical condition and fighting? un-f'ucking-believable. I think 14 days or 7 days is reasonable enough to accept the fight since Pac already agreed to it and it makes Floyd and his minions think that this "DUDE" is clean. SO why hold firm on that BS "0" day cut-off when its holding back the fight from happening? Come on now. And please don't give me that 10m weight penalty that Floyd accepted, Floyd has a history on not following the contract on his fight with JMM. So there's a reason why Pacs camp ask for that "RIDICULOUS" 10m weight penalty.

That is all.
          Mayweather gave in to all of Pacquiao's demands, yet the single demand he's requested, Pacquiao walked away from.

More NSAC talk. The NSAC has their own weight penalty fee that they enforce for fights, but Pacquiao can request his own weight penalty fees. The NSAC requires fighters to compete at the limit for titles, but Pacquiao wants to fight for titles at catchweights.

If you want to state that random testing isn't part of the NSAC's rules, you need to talk about Pacquiao's requests as well.

Comment

• Lemme bump this thread. Maybe just to remind us
            about the absurdity of the demands. According to
            Floyd fans, it's Pacquiao's fault why the fight didn't
            happen. Okay, we get it. The fight didn't happen.
            Where do we go from here?

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Mayweather gave in to all of Pacquiao's demands, yet the single demand he's requested, Pacquiao walked away from.

More NSAC talk. The NSAC has their own weight penalty fee that they enforce for fights, but Pacquiao can request his own weight penalty fees. The NSAC requires fighters to compete at the limit for titles, but Pacquiao wants to fight for titles at catchweights.

If you want to state that random testing isn't part of the NSAC's rules, you need to talk about Pacquiao's requests as well.
              uhh, no point on arguing with you, your comprehension level is beyond low...i'm out

Comment

• Lemme bump again. There seems to be a very deep pent up
                rage in there. Maybe we could find something constructive
                here.

What exactly do Floyd fans want out of these threads?
                Pacquiao is to blame. We get it. Fight didn't happen.

Comment

uhh, no point on arguing with you, your comprehension level is beyond low...i'm out
                  Seems like you and Pacquiao have something in common; In the words of Kenny Rogers; "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Lemme bump again. There seems to be a very deep pent up
                    rage in there. Maybe we could find something constructive
                    here.

What exactly do Floyd fans want out of these threads?
                    Pacquiao is to blame. We get it. Fight didn't happen.

That's not the point of the thread. Re-read the conclusion.

Comment

Also, I think you mean "no point in arguing with you", speaking of comprehension.

Comment

Working...
                      X