No announcement yet.

(video) Boxing historian Bert Sugar blames Floyd for Pac/Floyd fallout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
    2 lbs..... Mannny on the other hand has weight drained his opponents something Floyd Mayweather does not do
    because he's making his opponent to go up 2 weight class and cheat it in the weigh in. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
      What lies and misinformation? Do you really think I stop posting in a thread for any other ****ing reason that... it's boring? I don't wait for people's replies, you sad sack of ****. Occasionally I have other things to do. Maybe you don't, but there's no way I'm sitting waiting for the next ******ed post from some brainless, uneducated spotty youth who's in love with Floyd Mayweather. No. **** off.
      Hov don't run, Hov stand and fight.

by the way, to whoever this was directed at: BURN!!!!!!!!

Comment

To all the *****S and PAC HATERS, bert sugar who is a well known and a respected boxing historian words has more weight and more influential to all of you here combined. so sorry to all of you guys i know you're all trying so hard to hate and put down pac, but god is on pac's side. good people are always blessed. hahahaha

Comment

Bert is my fav boxing historian, journalist, etc. But even the greats get it wrong sometimes. He's not perfect.
          Heightened anti-doping testing is better for the sport period.
          Also, as a world class athlete Pacquiao shouldn't be in the business of turning down more stringent anti-doping tests, regardless of who or what the reason for the heightened testing.

Comment

Working...
          X