Collapse
No announcement yet.

More embarassing ass whoopin this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More embarassing ass whoopin this year?

Who got the most embarassing ass whooping ?
    margarito
    33.33%
    hatton
    66.67%
    jennings
    0.00%

Well, I would have to say Margarito. He was a big favourite to win, and like Pavlik before him with B-Hop, be the first to KO Mosley and it turned into one of the most brutal beatings I can remember.

Pac was the favourite and was meant to beat Hatton, though not in such a fashion, but a lot still had him winning by KO after Hatton being KO'd by Mayweather and nearly KO'd by Lazcano.

Jenning's was meant to get beat down like he did.

Comment

Who the fu(k is Jennings? That's probably what most ppl are wondering.

Comment

Jennings ass whooping wasn't embarssing. It was embarssing for Cotto that he was fighting someone of so little quality in the first place.

I think Hattons loss was the most embarssing

Comment

Margarito. Injury got added to insult that night.

Comment

jennings became pretty famous after cotto beat his ass lol

Comment

i say Hatton, although Margaritos was pretty bad too.

Comment

hatton was pretty damn bad, margarito got owned but it took 9 rounds, hatton got owned in the 1st round and koed in the 2nd.

Comment

Margarito, hands down.

Not only was he a 4-1 favorite going into that fight, but Mexicans came out and packed the Staples Center.

There wasn't a single Mosley fan in the entire arena.

Then the bell rings and he gets battered like a ***** from pillar to post until he finally can't take anymore and he goes down like the cheating sack of **** he is.

Comment

Margarito got the biggest ass whooping.

Margarito was the favourite, he was supposedly to easily outwork and outpunch the older past his prime Mosley but instead took one hell of a beating, lost every round and was stopped for the first time in his career.

Hatton and Jennings beatings weren't as bad because they were supposed to lose, I never expected Hatton to be out of there in 2 rounds though.

Comment

Working...
                    X