No announcement yet.

Australian Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Federer had some bad luck too, I mean look at his break points, he was like 6 - 18 or something, nothing to take away from Nadal, he has played great the whole tournament and his Verdasco match was one of the best games ever.
    For sure especially in that third set. He had Nadal triple break point once and another time double break point. Both times he seemed to get tight and Nadal fought back and won those games. Roger just doesn't seem to take advantage of opportunities against Nadal the way he does everybody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      For sure especially in that third set. He had Nadal triple break point once and another time double break point. Both times he seemed to get tight and Nadal fought back and won those games. Roger just doesn't seem to take advantage of opportunities against Nadal the way he does everybody else.
      Mhm, and his serve was off, which is strange.

he had a bad game and still nearly pulled it off, I think he can get #14 this year for sure, maybe even #15 (new record)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        Mhm, and his serve was off, which is strange.

he had a bad game and still nearly pulled it off, I think he can get #14 this year for sure, maybe even #15 (new record)
        His serve hadn't been a problem the whole tournament and then suddenly he was really low on his first serve percentage. That hurt him because it let Nadal then tee off more on that second serve. He couldn't get him out of position and it let Nadal play his great defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          I'm not sure
          Nadal relies on extreme fitness, which he will lose with aging.
          Im convinced he will. Rafa has a much better chance winning everysingle grand slam unlike Fed who needs a miracle to win the French. Whether Nadal's knees hold up is another question.

Comment

• Nadal just has the Federers number it seems, looks like he gets into Federers head

Comment

• You guys are tripping, Federer will win Wimbledon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
                You guys are tripping, Federer will win Wimbledon
                only if he doesn't face rafa through out the tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
                  only if he doesn't face rafa through out the tournament
                  What happened to Novak , bro?

Comment

Working...