No announcement yet.

Vinny Paz APPRECIATION THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    I heard Godzilla lost to Vinny Pazienza.
    Yeh it was a really one sided affair Dans...

Godzilla is shot anyway he was good like in the 40's but his had his time..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Yeh it was a really one sided affair Dans...

Godzilla is shot anyway he was good like in the 40's but his had his time..
      Remember the ill fated comeback in 2000? Pathetic. Dude sold out long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Potential View Post
        he was a numbling porkchop who couldnt fight a lick
        VINNY PAZIENZA>>>>>>>>>>>>Potential.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...421#post282421

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
          Remember the ill fated comeback in 2000? Pathetic. Dude sold out long ago.
          Yeh that was embarassing on Zilla's part..

He was over the hill by then...
          Failed to make weight numerous amounts of times and even heard stories of Roid abuse

I prefer to remember the good fights Zilla had when he was in his prime
          the black and white fights...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Yeh that was embarassing on Zilla's part..

He was over the hill by then...
            Failed to make weight numerous amounts of times and even heard stories of Roid abuse

I prefer to remember the good fights Zilla had when he was in his prime
            the black and white fights...
            That's what I try to remember too. It's hard though when you start to think, was it all lies? First the hand wrapping incident and then the roids. Godzilla was a fraud.

Not half the fighter Pazienza was. In terms of fulfilling their potential at least.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Paz is my inspiration on this site. He motivates myself and other posters here to do very great things.
              TRUE THAT!

Haha.. Gotta love Paz, man.. He was a much, much different boxer in his prime, too. Against Haugen he was nearly a slickster. Great head movement and defense.

Comment

i come in here and what do i see?? Dans talkin **** about zilla AGAIN...you hatin mutha****a...if they had an e-gift of a pimpslap, i'd buy ten of them for you right now

dont make me vinny pazienza a vinny pazienza thread you pathetic, kong loving hateful turd

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i come in here and what do i see?? Dans talkin **** about zilla AGAIN...you hatin mutha****a...if they had an e-gift of a pimpslap, i'd buy ten of them for you right now

dont make me vinny pazienza a vinny pazienza thread you pathetic, kong loving hateful turd

I still hear cats pickin Apollo over Clubber Mak.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

I was merely referencing that I heard Zilla lost to Pazienza. It's a great achievement for Paz. Taking down one of the ATGs in Zilla, even though Zilla was roided out and probably loading his gloves too.

Poor Godzilla fans. They just can't get over the fact that Kong won the only head to head matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      I still hear cats pickin Apollo over Clubber Mak.
                      It's a much closer fight then he thinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X