This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless View Post
    Newcastle United is a joke, how the **** can Sunderland sign Cissie??? We should be able to land SWP or Bentley those kinds of players.
    Newcastle has changed. We no longer buy over priced, over rated players.

Comment

• UEFA Super Cup final preview

Manchester United and Zient St Petersburgh clash in Monaco
      http://www.skysports.com/football/ma...001402,00.html
      Last edited by alza1988; 08-29-2008, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• ITV i guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splinterccfc View Post
          ITV i guess?
          I think it is ITV ,its defintley on one of the basic channels I just seen it in the paper.

Comment

• I'm a bit shocked over Milner, he is a very good player and will go on to play for England, He can play down either wing. But if he wants to leave then so be it, But we need at least 4 top class players.
            Milner leaves and Barton is in the squad for Sundays trip to the Arse holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
              I'm a bit shocked over Milner, he is a very good player and will go on to play for England, He can play down either wing. But if he wants to leave then so be it, But we need at least 4 top class players.
              Milner leaves and Barton is in the squad for Sundays trip to the Arse holes.
              What got £12m for him, so I'm happy.

Comment

• Personally i think the fact we got so much money for a winger that got 2 assists last season is absolutely mindblowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
                  Personally i think the fact we got so much money for a winger that got 2 assists last season is absolutely mindblowing.
                  2 years ago £4m today £12m. I think it's bloody great.

Comment

• What do you think of the Taylor/Coloccini partnership, so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
                      What do you think of the Taylor/Coloccini partnership, so far?
                      It looks good, but they need a midfielder or two to come in, we'll always leak goals if that doesn't happen. Nicky Butt isn't good enough anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X