Bojado and Escobedo!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bojado and Escobedo!!!

are bums!!!!

Overrated bums who got schooled and knocked back down to reality by another bum...

Bojado and Escobedo are perhaps the most disappointing fighters of this generation. This is boxing. If you don't want to get hit, try swimming.

Comment

What happened to Escobedo rematching Jimenez?

Comment

lol they are bums because hey lost, get the **** outta here,did u see escobedo lose because he werent schooled at all,

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
          Bojado and Escobedo are perhaps the most disappointing fighters of this generation. This is boxing. If you don't want to get hit, try swimming.
          wtf? This just proves how ****ing stupid you are and how much you know about boxing... You gonna tell me they gotta stand there and get hit all the ****ing time? This is boxing not a street fight you ******...

As far as i know, Escobedo did not get beat like most of you haters say he has, all he did in that fight with Jimenez is show that he gots heart...Jimenez was no bum in case your stupid ass didnt know.. Hes also a prospect..

Bojado, wait for his comeback then talk your ****...

Bums = Bautista whos getting overhyped just like Viloria who got his ass schooled by unknown Mexican Nino Romero... **** outta here you both Pacquiao article writing ****'s

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd_Fan_2006 View Post
            lol they are bums because hey lost, get the **** outta here,did u see escobedo lose because he werent schooled at all,

Exactly, i guess Pacquiao is a bum cause he lost early in his career also LOL ****ing ******s, they act like they know about boxing, but they know they are both Pacquoiao nuthuggers who only got into boxing cause of him...

Comment

Bojado got exposed by retired Jesse James Leija. Bye bye carreer. Yo ass got exposed early.

Comment

Originally posted by _Benjamin$_ View Post
                Bojado got exposed by retired Jesse James Leija. Bye bye carreer. Yo ass got exposed early.
                You dont know the meaning of exposed Manny_P, you the one that got exposed as being Mowgli_P

Ya doo u da one got exposed doo uz got owned LOLZ! Nyahahaha.

***** get the **** outta here with your ****...

Comment

same lame old shyt.

Bojado works at MickiDs now handing out burgers n fries.
                  I wanna try to eat a cereal off of his hair though.

Comment

Originally posted by _Benjamin$_ View Post
                    same lame old shyt.

Bojado works at MickiDs now handing out burgers n fries.
                    I wanna try to eat a cereal off of his hair though.
                    The bowl hair you pinoys all got? talk to your dad...you can eat him out...

Comment

Working...
                    X