Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's crazy how many DVD Screeners have leaked recently.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Total stud. Dude is fearless as an actor as well..candle up the booty?
    And you've got to say he is ageing like a fine wine.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
      Anyone know where I can just watch without downloading?
      Have you heard about xbmc? I heard is very good

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        It was initially going to be called "American Bullshit" but the powers that be obviously didn't allow that. IMO it was the best film of 2013, I personally loved it. Some people had their issues with it, but it was mostly people who have the attention span of a fly. Also, how can you not be interested in watching a movie starring Bale, Cooper, Adams, Lawrence, Renner, De Niro, and CK Louis?

i hadn't heard anything about it other than the name. other than christian bale and robert de niro, i'm not sure if i'm familiar with any of those actors. i watch very few new movies.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I know of a site that has most movie releases and the latest tv episodes as well as games for download. The links expire after a month or two but they have dvd and blueray also. I don't know if it is ok to post the site but if anybody is interested let me know here or by message.(non torrent site)
          I'm interested. Send it my way.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Thanks for letting me know Lone Survivor was out, been wanting to see this movie. I played a lil too much SOCOM US Navy Seals on Playstation when I was a kid to not watch this movie.
            man you make me feel old as hell. i was fresh 18 when socom 1 launched. ive never been hooked on any game than 1 and 2. combined assault was the last draw on the series.

Comment

Lone Survivor was alright, wouldn't say its better than Black Hawk Down.

All I can say is one thing.. "fuck talibian! fuck taliban!" That middle eastern accent is pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Lone Survivor was alright, wouldn't say its better than Black Hawk Down.

All I can say is one thing.. "fuck talibian! fuck taliban!" That middle eastern accent is pretty funny.
                i think the most socom-like movie ive seen is Tears of the Sun.

extraction mode in enowapi and bitter jungle

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I'm not gay, but if i was gay, Di Caprio would be my kind of guy.
                  I don't know how he redeemed himself for how much I couldn't stand him or Titanic, but he's done so a couple times over now. Thank Glob for Martin Scorsese.

Comment

It's that season again folks.

Fury and Nightcrawler are our first arrivals.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Gone Girl.

Imma check Nightcrawler tonight. I've seen Fury already.

Comment

Working...
                      X