Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan v Brook 'The battle of biscuit chins'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Khan v Brook 'The battle of biscuit chins'?

Brook got touched by a feather dust glove by Shenchenko and his lights nearly got switched off. As for Khan his back is always on the canvass. No disrespect to Khan however who has faced some very good opponents and has not been protected in any way unlike Brook whose resume is full of the who is who of the tomato cans.

If these 2 guys were to fight, whose chin will crack first?
    Kell Brook
    31.25%
    Amir Khan
    68.75%

Brook was buzzed for a second on a temple shot, it happens.

Khan was rocked and dropped several times before he hit world level, he was almost counted out against Willie Limond. It's not just world level fighters that drop Khan.

The amount of rubbish on this site is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Brook was buzzed for a second on a temple shot, it happens.

Khan was rocked and dropped several times before he hit world level, he was almost counted out against Willie Limond. It's not just world level fighters that drop Khan.

The amount of rubbish on this site is getting ridiculous.
      Brook hasn't faced anyone that could really be described as a puncher though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Brook hasn't faced anyone that could really be described as a puncher though.
        That makes the comparison even less worthwhile.

We know Khan has a poor chin, any fighter at any level can put him down. We don't know much about Brook's. He took punishment while gassed against Jones, but was buzzed for a few seconds on a temple shot...I don't see any reason to worry about his chin, yet.

Andre Ward went down pretty hard to Darnell Boone (18% KO ratio), I don;t worry about his chin based off of one instance. If Brook shows future chin issues, then it's a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          That makes the comparison even less worthwhile.

We know Khan has a poor chin, any fighter at any level can put him down. We don't know much about Brook's. He took punishment while gassed against Jones, but was buzzed for a few seconds on a temple shot...I don't see any reason to worry about his chin, yet.

Andre Ward went down pretty hard to Darnell Boone (18% KO ratio), I don;t worry about his chin based off of one instance. If Brook shows future chin issues, then it's a concern.
          Khan never went down against Marcos Maidana who is one of the hardest punchers in the world so this notion that anyone can put him down is not really true

Comment

Brook was buzzed for a second. Some idiot said yesterday he was close to being KOd. I mean jesus, what are these guys watching?

Kell took some decent shots from Jones who can crack. He looks like he can take a good shot. Despite what others are saying, I think Khan takes a good shot too. His defense has just been extremely poor.

Went with Khan on the basis of him having been KOd a few times.

Comment

TS, you don't like Brook.... we get it

Comment

Amir khan legally changed his name to biscuit chin after the breidis ko

Comment

stumblin' seth mitchell wins this one and by win i mean gets ktfo instantly
                  Last edited by daggum; 10-30-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X