Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder will Floyd give Cotto praise or will he discredit Martinez victory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a better win than Floyd's win over Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      What does this random opnion have to do with anything? Why are the 2 fights even compared?

Comment

Floyd has always seemed to have respect for Cotto. Plus, why would he discredit a win when this clearly makes Mayweather's win over Cotto look better? The more Cotto accomplishes, the better for Floyd.

In all honesty, who gives a fk what he thinks anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Yeah man... But Mosely wasn't like 5 years past his prime, 16 month layoff, two training camps and coming off of a fight from Margarito nearly two years before. He wasn't fighting like he has tourets syndrome either nor like the steroid abuse blew up his face and needed nine rounds of plastic surgery.

He was the best WW at the time

/sarcasm

In all honesty, why do Floyd fans legitimize that win, he was so bad. They really should have fought 05-07

Comment

I agree Floyd always said good things about Miguel. I think he will give him props

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              Floyd has always seemed to have respect for Cotto. Plus, why would he discredit a win when this clearly makes Mayweather's win over Cotto look better? The more Cotto accomplishes, the better for Floyd.

In all honesty, who gives a fk what he thinks anyway?
              its not so much about that, its the fact that he will prolly throw in some low blow here and there.. floyd will say something like i thought cotto fought a good fight but anyone can look good against an old aging fighter, etc.

Comment

This is exactly what's going to happen...

He will claim he didn't watch the fight but heard Cotto looked good. This is what he always does, he doesn't acknowledge fights in which there are fighters that are a threat to him.

Floyd stay ducking the rematch.

Comment

Considering there are already rumblings out there that Cotto may have be using PED's it wouldn't suprise me at all if anybody from Floyd's camp or Floyd himself are derisive about what happened last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    well i guess we all know he's not fighting cotto next then... because if he was he'll be praising cotto as one of the best ever already LOL. or it might just still be too soon, but how floyd comments on cotto will determine if he'll fight him next LOL.
                    People are now asking Cotto to fight GGG. Well, Cotto fought Sergio for Floyd. Now its Floyds turn to return the favour and fight GGG.

Dont be a cherry piicker fighting Miguel. Of course if FLoiyd beats GGG, then he can have some of Miguel.

Comment

Working...
                    X